✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Viva la Vida (song) = Beautiful...?

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so i'm finally listening to the album legally for the first time... and i LOVE how viva la vida transitions perfectly into violet hill! it didnt work like this on the leak. but on the itunes version the end of viva la vida slowly transitions into that odd synt sound at the beginning of violet hill. very cool. also the quality was so amazing that i picked up so much more in the strings part. wowww.

Guest LiquidSky

This song is so different from the other ones on the album. I love the violins on it and the upbeat of it. This song is going big.

yes definatly the best song of the album.

when i heard it for the first time i was almost in tears, i had the biggest smile on my face anyones ever seen. its beautiful.

im a little dissapointed that they released it early. imagine listening to the album for the first time thinking yer this is awsome, and then viva la vida comes on and completely blows every other song out the water by miles. that would have been some moment.

it is a perfect song, it glides effortlessly along and slips into chorus and verse. the build up is amazing, to when they scream out oooohh ooooh oooooh ooooh ooooh. and the change of the speed of the strings when the verse of... "It was the wicked and wild wind..... kicks in.

its very rare that you'll find a more perfect song. and it is beyond doubt one of the best songs coldplay have ever written, and i doubt they will ever write better.

and if they do, well then were in for a treat. :D

Sometimes I still get teary listening to this song. :lol: Depending on my mood. This has been the big song of the new album so far, and has attracted new fans...and it's weird. All the people I know who used to make fun of me for liking them like this song now. :confused:

• 2 weeks later...

easily the worst song on the album, doesnt come close to sounding like coldplay, no drums no buckland on guitar....i could go on and on at how disappointed i am that they put this on the album....i have noticed that almost all of coldplays singles are the most awful ones on the albums

• 2 weeks later...

I love this song... and its one of the best.. although I was completely amazed with Talk when that came out. This song is just different.. and i've just loved this song from the first time i listened to it. I've played the song 196 times just on this PC alone.. not counting mp3, other computers.. ect... and I still love it :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...