✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

I love this thread; it creates a warm, fuzzy feeling of unity and mutual understanding between everyone. Viva Coldplay!

You know you're obsessed with Coldplay when ...

• Every Coldplay song has the power to make you bawl like a baby, whether from desperate anguish or profound joy and wonder at the beauty of it all.
  • You can spend a whole day (at least) listening to the same new Coldplay song on repeat without ever getting sick of it (Exhibit A: me with Violet Hill, Viva La Vida, A Spell A Rebel Yell, Lost?, Life in Technicolour ...)
  • You wish you could find a way to get the Coldplay boys to come to your birthday party.
  • When you wish you could actually get people to come to your imaginary Coldplay party (I have a serious lack of Coldplay-loving friends) :cry:.
  • You know all the lyrics of every Coldplay song off by heart and can sing each song without any music.
  • You think you can write your autobiography using only Coldplay songs.
  • You're playing a song on your computer and ask a family member who they think the artist is, they say, "Well that's easy - Coldplay", even when it isn't actually Coldplay.

I wonder what the Coldplay boys would think if they found out exactly how obsessed we are with them ... :stunned:

I love this thread; it creates a warm' date=' fuzzy feeling of unity and mutual understanding between everyone. Viva Coldplay![/quote']

:bigcry: I luv u all! :P

When you wish you could actually get people to come to your imaginary Coldplay party (I have a serious lack of Coldplay-loving friends)

I know what you mean :/

:bigcry: I luv u all! :P

I know what you mean :/

Man, that would be such a cool party, though, wouldn't it? That just inspired me to add some more to the list! :rolleyes:

• You dress up to a Coldplay party or any party in general and when people ask you what your outfit means you say the title of a Coldplay song (e.g. "I am Yellow/Lost?/The Scientist/etc").
  • At your Coldplay party you have Yellow cupcakes, posters on doors and walls of directions to places headed with LOST?, Clocks hanging everywhere, and give a makeshift Parachute to every person attending ...
  • You get green contacts for your eyes and walk around humming "Green Eyes".
  • You end each letter/e-mail/text message with the phrase "See You Soon".

when you talk about coldplay while you're sleeping

when you saw dreams about coldplay

when you sing coldplay song while you're sleeping

when chris's shoe size LOL

when you say 'see you soon' instead of 'bye'

when you buy similar clothes than theirs :P

• You dress up to a Coldplay party or any party in general and when people ask you what your outfit means you say the title of a Coldplay song (e.g. "I am Yellow/Lost?/The Scientist/etc").
  • At your Coldplay party you have Yellow cupcakes, posters on doors and walls of directions to places headed with LOST?, Clocks hanging everywhere, and give a makeshift Parachute to every person attending ...
  • You get green contacts for your eyes and walk around humming "Green Eyes".
  • You end each letter/e-mail/text message with the phrase "See You Soon".

oOoOo you've thought of this well. I wanna go to a party like that

Man, that would be such a cool party, though, wouldn't it? That just inspired me to add some more to the list! :rolleyes:

sounds like a fun party to attend ! can I join ? :P

-when Coldplay's songs are the only songs you sing while having a shower :D

I love this thread; it creates a warm, fuzzy feeling of unity and mutual understanding between everyone. Viva Coldplay!

You know you're obsessed with Coldplay when ...

•  
  • You wish you could find a way to get the Coldplay boys to come to your birthday party.
  • When you wish you could actually get people to come to your imaginary Coldplay party (I have a serious lack of Coldplay-loving friends) :cry:.

i already have a great plan to get coldplay to my birthday party. wanna hear it? ok, i'm gonna tell them that my birthday is january 16th, and they had their first gig on january 16th :D all this for me? oohh, that's so adorable :smug: you can join to my party, since i'm also having a lack of coldplay lovin' friends :kiss:

...when you can't get to sleep two nights in a row because you're mind is running through different b-side combinations to put on a mix for your dad.

Oh...and when you spend a couple hours trying to track down the original radio performance of "a ghost" on the radio website.