✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

When you start to pull your hair out because you don't know who is singing "Ohhhhhhh ooooooohhhhhhhh" at 3 min into Viva La Vida. Because you really really really really really really really want to know which of them is singing there!

You know ... when..

you have not yet found someone you want to marry, and have no intention of kicking the bucket any time soon, yet you're already devising a plan to have Coldplay play (live) swallowed in the sea at your wedding (for your bridal waltz), and fix you at your funeral (as you're being carried out in a casket)...

just realised, isn't it great how they are equally as relevant and important at both the happiest and saddest moments of your life...

:laugh3:, It seems that in this part of the world nobody understands how great is to listen a Coldplay song in a party. :P

Nobody in my part of the world, either! Everybody wants to listen to Fergie and Blink 182 and other hip-hop and rock artists that I can't think of right now. I mean, they get so much airtime on the radio as it is, do you have to play them incessantly at parties as well?! :rolleyes:

You know ... when..

you have not yet found someone you want to marry, and have no intention of kicking the bucket any time soon, yet you're already devising a plan to have Coldplay play (live) swallowed in the sea at your wedding (for your bridal waltz), and fix you at your funeral (as you're being carried out in a casket)...

just realised, isn't it great how they are equally as relevant and important at both the happiest and saddest moments of your life...

Absolutely true. When I'm at the lowest of lows I only listen to Coldplay. And when I'm ridin' a high Coldplay is who I turn to to get me even higher.

I would marry a guy who, when proposing, would either sing "A Message" himself, complete with full band, or get Coldplay to sing it for me live. Then, at our wedding (I mean of course I'd marry him after that!!), Coldplay would perform "Yellow" live. For a funeral, "The Scientist" is an appropriate song, although I want "Yellow" to be played at my funeral because it never fails to make me bawl like a deranged baby and it has special significance for me - it was the first Coldplay song I'd ever heard.

Anyway ...

You know you're obsessed with Coldplay when you stop thinking in normal sentences and instead think in Coldplay songs. :laugh3:

Then' date=' at our wedding (I mean of course I'd marry him after that!!), Coldplay would perform "Yellow" live.[/quote']

That'd be funny..

"Do you take childoftheunderworld to be your lawfully wedded wife and promise to make Coldplay play The Scientist and Yellow at her funeral?"

"I do"

...beautiful :smug:

When you've got Violet Hill as your ringtone and don't answer the phone when people call you just so you can hear the song :P

hahah that's a good one :P

- When you walk instead of taking the car so you can listen to Coldplay's new songs on your mp3 player - a great tip for getting fit people! :D :cool:

oh of course!!! the good thing is, i asked my boss about it and she knows what i wacko i am about coldplay and was totally fine with it! she even told me to take the day off for the today show concert but there is noooo way im going to be able to go to that!

I wish they showed the Today show here :cry:

You know you're addicted to Coldplay..

when you're currently singing Happy birthday Safety EP, happy birthday Safety EP... happy birthday.. happy birthday.. happy birthday Safety EP :guitarist:

aw damn it! it's 2 am... I guess the birthday's over..

:lol: no no no....

I have a very tiny pain threshold as it is! :P

you are NAUGHTY! :whip:

Yeah, all their smiling faces there would be painful, to say the least.

And yes, I'm part of the Official Coldplaying Perv Unit. :whip: