🚀COLDPLAY PREMIERE THEIR NEW SINGLE 'HIGHER POWER' FROM SPACE✨

What made you happy today?

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm happy today because of what happened yesterday:

My closest guy friend who I have been in love with all year told me yesterday that he likes me too! He told me in kind of a cryptic way at breakfast yesterday, and then last night we went for a walk to talk about it (we both agree that it is a bad idea to tell all of our friends right away, because we don't want to make it weird for everyone. Plus he said that all of the guys in the group have a crush on me and we don't want to hurt them).

Anyways we have decided to start a relationship, just slow for now and we aren't going to tell our group of friends. But I don't care...I'm so happy!!!! This will be my first boyfriend :o

The 3:30 AM fire alarm in my dorm, and then having to climb up 26 flights of stairs to get back to my room afterwards.

NOT.

26?!?!?!?

Surely the elevator was in use after this.

: (

The weather - sunshine and 12 degrees C. (After yesterday's 6 degrees and cloudy / foggy weather I did not dare believe that the weather would be any different on Friday - but luckily it was).

SO there was this jacket that I had

It was really nice and I bought it over winter break and it was so expensive but I saved up my money and I bought it

And then 2 weeks ago I go and lose it. Like a bitch. :disappointed:

But then today I found it I was like omg yess

SO there was this jacket that I had

It was really nice and I bought it over winter break and it was so expensive but I saved up my money and I bought it

And then 2 weeks ago I go and lose it. Like a bitch. :disappointed:

But then today I found it I was like omg yess

winter is over :disappointed: