• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He lives in California, in Malibu I think 

Yes it’s: The Bakery Studio, 2A Fleet Road,  Hampstead, London, NW3 2QS

Thanks so much !!!

Anyone else had the same thing? I wanted to shake Chris' hand but he said "No no no, just washed my hands". And then he gave me a fistbump. Thought was a little weird.

Maybe he didn't want to get germs from your hand. As I've read from other fans he oftentimes disinfects his hands when he's on a shoot with a lot of people or a meet-up after a concert or whatever.

I bet he's always surrounded by people that MIGHT make him sick so he's extra careful.

Or yeah, as ^ Cakey said, maybe his hands were just wet

Anyone else had the same thing? I wanted to shake Chris' hand but he said "No no no, just washed my hands". And then he gave me a fistbump. Thought was a little weird.

Little known fact: Chris has a phobia of shaking Dutch peoples hands, the rare Oranje-chirophobia. The fist bump was okay because it does not traditionally sit within the 'shaking' family of tactile greeting. So I guess unless you have some kind of back alley hand transplant then the situation cannot possibly be remedied. I hope this information has been helpful.

Chris was meeting with a producer monday night. Other then that we talked about football, and the Albert Hall show the next day.

A producer??!!! Interesting!! :wideeyed:

Congrats on meeting Chris and Jonny :D

Little known fact: Chris has a phobia of shaking Dutch peoples hands, the rare Oranje-chirophobia. The fist bump was okay because it does not traditionally sit within the 'shaking' family of tactile greeting. So I guess unless you have some kind of back alley hand transplant then the situation cannot possibly be remedied. I hope this information has been helpful.

I don't know wether to laugh or to back away slowly. I think im gonna do both simultaneously.

:wacko: I thought you of all people would appreciate crazy when you saw it.

But I do! :wacky: Have you ever seen someone laugh hysterically while walking backwards? :lol:

But I do! :wacky: Have you ever seen someone laugh hysterically while walking backwards? :lol:

Despite Ireland being full of crazy people I have never seen that particular expression of craziness. I must try it sometime though, it sounds fun. I'm sure you have it down to a fine art! :awesome:

I don't think he has a thing about shaking hands, or it must be new. When I met him in 2011 he was the one who started the handshake :)

Despite Ireland being full of crazy people I have never seen that particular expression of craziness.

Ireland sounds like such a fun place! Germany only has cannibals and nazis :sad:

I must try it sometime though, it sounds fun. I'm sure you have it down to a fine art! :awesome:

YEH, that's how I go to bed! :lol:

:lol:

he looks like Phil, but his cheeks are not red enough :|

And he doesn't look as beefy =_=

HMMM well I still think it's Phil :awesome:

Ok I'm in London but I'm getting really nervous when I think of going...I only have one more day here and I'll try and stop by there for half an hour to see if they come out.

In the end, we lie awake...and we dream we'll make an escape.