📡 HIGHER POWER MUSIC VIDEO OUT JUNE 8 📡

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Chris was very recently spotted in London (working out :dazzled: ) and it appears that Gwyneth is still on her promotion tour and very busy, so I guess at least Chris is in London :)

Can't say much for the others though.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He lives in California, in Malibu I think 

Yes it’s: The Bakery Studio, 2A Fleet Road,  Hampstead, London, NW3 2QS

Thanks so much !!!

Just been having a look on Google Street View of The Bakery, and the Ravels Bistro next to it has a slogan saying "Hampstead's best kept secret."

Sorry if this has been answered, but is that in relation to the fact that Coldplay's recording studios are directly next to their restaurant? I get the impression this is what they're alluding to in terms of being a "best kept secret."

See for yourself here: http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.45645796,d.d2k&biw=1787&bih=826&q=fleet+road+london&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x48761a8b2dbf3dbf:0xabfef70cd64dcf86,Fleet+Rd,+London&gl=uk&sa=X&ei=vPZ_UYaHJqGI0AXShYHQDg&ved=0CDcQ8gEwAQ

Just been having a look on Google Street View of The Bakery, and the Ravels Bistro next to it has a slogan saying "Hampstead's best kept secret."

Sorry if this has been answered, but is that in relation to the fact that Coldplay's recording studios are directly next to their restaurant? I get the impression this is what they're alluding to in terms of being a "best kept secret."

See for yourself here: http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.45645796,d.d2k&biw=1787&bih=826&q=fleet+road+london&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x48761a8b2dbf3dbf:0xabfef70cd64dcf86,Fleet+Rd,+London&gl=uk&sa=X&ei=vPZ_UYaHJqGI0AXShYHQDg&ved=0CDcQ8gEwAQ

I'm assuming the best kept secret in question would be a recipe as it's a restaurant. But your theory is a nice way to look at it.

They have a restaurant???

I guess you're asking because of this:

But like the previous posters said, it's not owned by Coldplay. At least, not that I know of.

I guess you're asking because of this:

But like the previous posters said, it's not owned by Coldplay. At least, not that I know of.

Yeah, I assumed it wasn't owned by Coldplay. As another poster said, it's probably something to do with a recipe the restaurant has, but you never know :thinking:. After all, it's not exactly widely known by general members of the public that Coldplay record their music behind that restaurant is it? Probably apart from us Coldplayers of course :D.

My pal went to there today and she sent me a picture of a red mini cooper parking in front of the bakery.

Do you guys have any idea whose is it? Also there's a sign on the door saying "Recording". She didn't meet any member of the band though.

Edit: Sorry guys, Can you see the pictures now?

164288_516165775106308_2088580861_n.jpg

204.jpg

My pal went to there today and she sent me a picture of a red mini cooper parking in front of the bakery.

Do you guys have any idea whose is it? Also there's a sign on the door saying "Recording". She didn't meet any member of the band though.

attachment.php?attach_id=c8c91e7eb2a42577b427cf2fd605eec3&mid=mid.1367679660930%3Ae6832e546c67529515&pageid=234750259914529&ext=1367684099&hash=AQA7pzo-cIfAw1vu

Didn't Guy have a mini cooper? :thinking:

You definitely can't normally see through it!

Edit : My pic taken last November.

IMG_0611_zpsee8c3986.jpg#

Edit again.. good call with the license plate.. I don't think you can see this one ?? If so I can remove it.

Here's the picture from 29-Apr.

Today they left the gate open, that's why she can took a picture through the mirror.

922693_516145711774981_1189552841_n.jpg

I remember seeing the door without that white curtain and you could NOT see through the glass.