✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The official Chavi and Carla and friends off topic thread

Carlaatje

*passes Crest a slice of magic cake*

magic in that it's a slice of whatever you want it to be

I want that cake....

Hi everyone... Just passing by... After few day we finally have sun and I have uni... :(

edit. its shameful that we hit the new page after 7days....

• Replies 45k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jsalyers

• lndnsky

• Pris

• SwallowedInSea

Hi Antonia!!! :kiss:

Sorry you are stuck in uni. It's been wonderful here over the weekend, you could almost call it hot!! :sunny:

I've been working in an empty cinema all weekend and didn't see much of the sun either if that is comforting in any way. :lol:

Hey you two.

After a weekend full of sunshine, we now have rain, rain and more rain ... so I don't feel that bad about having to go to uni now.

Looking forward to my Russian class. :wacko:

Have a wonderful day. :kiss:

Hi Antonia!!! :kiss:

Sorry you are stuck in uni. It's been wonderful here over the weekend, you could almost call it hot!! :sunny:

I've been working in an empty cinema all weekend and didn't see much of the sun either if that is comforting in any way. :lol:

Hi Anna! Oh its been rainy the whole weekend here. But its finally sunny... And its about 23°C so its just like its suppose to be. :D

Hey you two.

After a weekend full of sunshine, we now have rain, rain and more rain ... so I don't feel that bad about having to go to uni now.

Looking forward to my Russian class. :wacko:

Have a wonderful day. :kiss:

Hi Imke... How do Russian class go?

Oh sorry Anna and Antonia ... I was just dropping by to wish you a good day, I was on my way out of the house. :uhoh:

@Antonia: Russian classes are goooooooooood. :wacko: I enjoy it so much and we finished learning the alphabet already.

Hey guys:nice:

Just like Joe, I'm popping in to say a quick HI and then run! Hope everyone is good; starting the week off OK. I had a busy weekend--I found a new apartment I'll be moving into June 1st :dance:, and I also hosted a bridal shower for my bff, AND my car decided to act up and give me some trouble:cry:(but that turned out ok 'cause my mother FINALLY lent me her cute new car--I drove it all weekend and it was hard to give it back!:lol: Fixing my car wasn't as painful on my pocket as I thought, so now all is back to normal). I hope the rest of the week is a little more calm now...

Ok, now someone else take a turn updating us on your life!;):P

Catch you guys soon:hug:

Good evening!!! :awesome:

You want an update on my life?

I let pictures talk to summarise the past few days:

"To be continued"

256bwg1.jpg

This is what I and some crafts(wo)men have been working on lately!!

I HAVE A KITCHEN! :dance:

Well, almost. :P

The oven needs to be put in, plugs, cooker hood, skirting boards etc, then when the rest of the flat is made colour can come with my red coffee machine (one of the most important things in a kitchen) and I want to have a red carpet in the kitchen...

But I didn't want the kitchen itself to have colours - so it is a "black-grey-white" concept, decoration will be more colourful :P

Opposite this side is a black/grey fridge & cupboard combination that contrasts the white fronts of the pictured unit and they suit to the tiles.

That is the only room almost done in the flat and it'll still take soooooome time but it's a start that made me very very happy today. :D

Cooky - good to hear your baby's ok again!

Repair costs can be soooo high. :\

And again, I'm so happy you've found a flat so quick! We want pictures next month! :whip: :kiss:

Hi Reilly!!! :cheesy:

How are you?

Yes, not a big one with long "hair" but one with short hair (pile??) or whatever you call it!

I'll post pics once it's done.

Might take a while though...

The other rooms still don't even have wallpapers!

EDIT:

One like these, I don't know how you call them. :disappointed:

http://www.3suisses.de/images/products/2000/hb_44339.jpg

Hey Suds! I'm gud! :cheesy:

Hmm fair enough, I'm sure it will look nice but I know first hand it's hard to keep those clean (eventually I removed the carpet and put down tile). I really like the wooden floor you've got! (Is it real and not lyno? It looks real) but imagine cooking a big pot of spitting spaghetti bolognese over that carpet, and if you can deal with that thought, then haha, go for it.

Good to hear that! :nice:

I like that nickname you gave me. :wacko:

Well, the sound of it, not the meaning. :uhoh:

I think a little carpet in the breakfast nook can't hurt.

I want one of those which you can put in the washing machine...

So yes, I can deal with that thought! :lol:

And no, it's no real wooden floor - it's laminate but of good quality.

Thanks, I like it very much as well :)

It's called "Pear Helene" :awesome: and is in all rooms of the flat.

Proper parquet flooring would have been too expensive.

Who doesn't like suds?! They're awesome :sad:

Ahhh if you can put it in the washing machine then yeah, that's fine. So, you mean it won't be like carpet but more like a rug? Not pinned down or anything just loose on the floor?

Sorry for disappearing, I went upstairs and watching TV is soooooo relaxing after this day. :shame:

Did you see the picture link for the carpet I want on the previous page?

So no, it's not fixed on the floor but just a small loose cotton carpet. Or a rug, yes!! Damn, I don't know what they're called. :bomb:

But I'll post pics once I made further progress in the flat!

Oh and yes, smilies are working when you report a post. :)

See you later, I just came here during a commercial break!

Evening...

Just a quick update.

My internet is not really working so Im offline most of the time. I pray that it will stay ok when I finish this post.

I have had a few bad days, I failed an exam and people around me acted like I found out that I have a terminal disease, it bugged me more than the fact that I failed. But Im over that.

I had a great day today. It was sunny and HOT, a perfect day to not be at home or at uni. I spent my day all around Zagreb. I love Zagreb's hills which are kind of elite part of the city there are some amazing houses and gardens. I just love it.

My mum is coming this weekend and my brother so I had a big cleaning in the morning. And when my mum is here that means whole weekend around, visiting relatives, friends etc. etc. etc.

And thats about it.

Talk to you soon... :D :D :D