• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jsalyers

• lndnsky

• Pris

• SwallowedInSea

Top Posters In This Topic

heyy girls!

first off no you did not tell you were asian but I should have known as I have seen your pics before :shame: so where are your roots exactly?

second my photobucket is working... too bad Antonia.. but 'm sure we'll get to see em..! what are you going to study?

third went to see wall-e! it was so much fun!!! the beginning remined me of the Talk video... but then again everything reminds me of coldplay these days! (i'm beginning to think they're stalking me)

fourth: Heyyyy sandy!!! welcome to our thread! maybe I should change the title? to do anythng you want thread or... chavi and carla needed a place to talk....

heyy girls!

first off no you did not tell you were asian but I should have known as I have seen your pics before :shame: so where are your roots exactly?

second my photobucket is working... too bad Antonia.. but 'm sure we'll get to see em..! what are you going to study?

third went to see wall-e! it was so much fun!!! the beginning remined me of the Talk video... but then again everything reminds me of coldplay these days! (i'm beginning to think they're stalking me)

fourth: Heyyyy sandy!!! welcome to our thread! maybe I should change the title? to do anythng you want thread or... chavi and carla needed a place to talk....

ANSWERING:

second. my photobucket is still not working. im going to study political science.

third. I so understand. Every little thing reminds me of Coldplay. I was on this croatian news portal and there was something about marathon and I was like ahhh marathon, guy, ahhhhhhhhh....

^ marathon and Guy, these two words will forever be linked !

my parents are from Cambodia, and came to France during the war (Antonia, we have kind of a commom past) in the 70s. Ive never been there actually.. I'd love to !

everybody says such nice things about Wall-E.. but I saw the trailer two months ago when I went to see Iron Man, and I really didnt like it. Maybe i should go and see it...

Havent seen Wall-e nor Iron Man so I cant say anything about that.

But you were born in France, right?

Agrh I hate war, when you feel war on your own skin its something you'll never forget. Even now 13 years after war in my country finished, when I here that alarm sound when its bombing on some movie I start to shake. It left a scar in my mind forever, its something that Ill remember for ever.

Hey Carla !

The title is good. You can maybe try to find something shorter :D

How are you doing girls ??

nahhh I don't like short titles....

so let me tell you about my coldplay related weekend/day: i swear they are stalking me...

on friday I was on for quite a drive with 3 of my collegues (I just dunno how to type that)

and i've been driving them quite crazy with playing coldplay so i tried to do them a favour by not putting on coldplay for once... but when we got to the shop we we're working at they were playing the X&Y cd mixed with other cd's and i was like: that's not me i didn't do it! The shop manager saw me lit up at every coldplay song, and so he kept skipping through numbers all day until it was coldplay again ( and I didn't ask) and he was like: i'm doing it for carla.. just look at her... it makes me feel happy hahaha

then we were driving all the way back and again no coldplay cd was put on but I zapped the radio channel and dadaaaaa viva la vida was on... and later on I zapped and we heared Violet hill ( I swear I didn't do it)...

Then on sunday we went to see Wall-e which I thought was lovely... but offcourse it is a kids movie chavi if you like nemo and ice age and such, you'll like this one as well. (I also saw Iron man btw thought that was areally good story... surreal but yet relevant.. and gwyneth was awesome offcourse)

so the movie reminded me of the talk video.. which I already told you...

today I went to amsterdam for work and just about everything reminded me... I was working at levi's and rememberd the jeans guy is wearing iin that pic with the suitcases and he's waiting wth jonny (can't seem to find it right now) which were levi's.. I almost thanked them for making em... And we had to use these shirts that were exactly like the viva shirts only without the paint on it so maybe I know where they're from...

In my way to the parking I walked past a gym where you can really look inside.. that remined me very much and I whish guy knew about that place! I think it's a male only gym and even the normal ones make you go 'gahhhhhhh' so imagine what the guy effect would be... dayum!!

off course there were a lot of inglish speaking tourists... so that remineded me... and I thought there was more... but i don't remember.... anyways it just proves I'm obsessed.. and I:m bummed ya'll are offline!! so I guess I'll see you tomorow... I need to cool off this anyways...

that's awesome Carla :dance: yeah, they're stalking you !!! or it just means that you're meant to be surrounded by them :nice:

actually I LOVED Finding Nemo but didnt enjoy Ice age.. :confused: well, we'll see if i ever decide to go Wall-e..

Havent seen Wall-e nor Iron Man so I cant say anything about that.

But you were born in France, right?

Agrh I hate war, when you feel war on your own skin its something you'll never forget. Even now 13 years after war in my country finished, when I here that alarm sound when its bombing on some movie I start to shake. It left a scar in my mind forever, its something that Ill remember for ever.

no I meant I didnt like the trailer. Iron was pretty good actually. I liked it :)

and yes I was born in France. so I know nothing about war times.. but I hate it when my dad tells me about it, it's kinda awful what he had to go through as he was in the army.. :confused:

however, I totally understand your reaction about it. it's very traumatizing..

that's awesome Carla :dance: yeah, they're stalking you !!! or it just means that you're meant to be surrounded by them :nice:

actually I LOVED Finding Nemo but didnt enjoy Ice age.. :confused: well, we'll see if i ever decide to go Wall-e..

no I meant I didnt like the trailer. Iron was pretty good actually. I liked it :)

and yes I was born in France. so I know nothing about war times.. but I hate it when my dad tells me about it, it's kinda awful what he had to go through as he was in the army.. :confused:

however, I totally understand your reaction about it. it's very traumatizing..

NEW SIGN:

uhmmm guys... could you uhmm

stop stalking me please...

I ams oo thankfull right now i've never had to go through any of that and I sure hope none of you ever will again

:lol: great sign !! we've got SO MANY signs to make now.. it seems you come up with a new one everyday ! Haha !

I know.. I'm also very thankful to be living in France and having the life I have now. and sometimes I feel awful when I keep complaining about meaningless things.. but I guess that's just life. i mean complaining.

go to the random coldplay thought thread !! :dance:

I love making signs.. in rotterdam I am going with a group of ten... so they all get to carry one hahaha

I was thinking of making one that is completely senceless like:

Peanutbutter is yummy or something like that

so what are you studing chavi?

*going*

I love making signs.. in rotterdam I am going with a group of ten... so they all get to carry one hahaha

I was thinking of making one that is completely senceless like:

Peanutbutter is yummy or something like that

so what are you studing chavi?

*going*

OH YEAH !!! something stupid to attract their attention ! :dance: that's brilliant !

maybe something like : I like big and juicy melons !

oops, it didnt mean to sound as pervy as it actually does... :lol:

In mid-september, I'm starting my second year at uni, studying English, Spanish and International business. The last part's pretty boring, but at least I get to do something I love which is speaking other languages !

OH YEAH !!! something stupid to attract their attention ! :dance: that's brilliant !

maybe something like : I like big and juicy melons !

oops, it didnt mean to sound as pervy as it actually does... :lol:

In mid-september, I'm starting my second year at uni, studying English, Spanish and International business. The last part's pretty boring, but at least I get to do something I love which is speaking other languages !

YOU are such a perv!!! I was also think of writing stuff on balloons so you can write a lot of things and blow them up while you're inside you could take a gazzilion if you want.... and I wanted to throw some of my brixton confetti back at them but I don't think that's gonna work....

I soo love to speak other languages, especially english.. I sometimes catch myself thinking in english... but I chose to do something creative which I love also... but I do think about some kind of study to pick up, just dunno what...