✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

'The Goldrush' released on 'Life in Technicolor ii' 7"Vinyl [LISTEN IN FIRST POST]

Fer_Hiperfine

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So four more to go, then? Famous Old Painters, Leftrightleftrightleft, The Dubliners, and Lukas left?

Nonetheless, Will on vocals sounds great. I mean, Chris on DWNC sounds nice and all, but I need some Will in my actual library.

Here's an idea, why don't they bloody start releasing proper singles again rather than just promo's that we then have to pay extortionate money for on ebay?! And why go to such lengths to be a pain in the arse and only put it on the vinyl version? Obviously I am looking forward to a new b-side, particuarly one with Will on vocals, but I just find all the nonsense that surrounds each release these days so irritating.

Good afternoon. We're pleased to confirm that Coldplay's next UK single will be Life In Technicolor ii. The track will be released on 7-inch vinyl and digital bundle on Monday February 2nd. The B-side of the 7-inch will be The Goldrush' date=' [i']a song which is previously unheard, unreleased and unperformed[/i]. As well as that track, the digital bundle will contain Life In Technicolor ii (Live @ The O2, London).

We'll have the video on the site for you in the next couple of weeks, but in the meantime the artwork for the 7-inch vinyl is below...

lit7.jpg

GREAT! :)

---> http://www.coldplay.com/newsdetail.php?id=262

The video will apparently have a little boy in it, according to this article (the brother of the girl that plays Nasty Nick's daughter in Eastenders UK fans :P)

Molly’s six-year-old brother, Jack, also has the acting bug. He has appeared in The Bill and is currently filming in a video for Coldplay.

http://www.braintreeandwithamtimes.co.uk/news/countywide/3991371.Halstead__Molly__7__lands_a_role_in_TV_s_East_Enders/