🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

Coldplay's Twitter

Guest howyousawtheworld

I do love that figure. Reminds me of something kind of wacky (a loading screen!) you could only see on a 90s games console.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you click on the twitter picture it turns into a gif too. Maybe that's why the uploaded to Youtube first, but they didn't mean to make it open to the public and it's private now.

I think the album is gonna be ALIEN RADIO!

IT's a title that was found on the southbank show and the icons on the new site are a radio and a radio antenna. The live "transmissions" are zapped away by a UFO and coldplay tweeted LP5 = A!! and in the new film the walking man is a bit 'alienated'

enough signs eh?

I feel like they want us to find something out.... some "streets" may be the light - the answer....

"I shut the world outside until the lights come on"

This must be the first single -

already got some lyrics yesterday (I turn the music up / I got my records on / I shut the world outside until the lights come on)

Now the title of the song: Maybe the Streets A Light

Which makes perfect sense, considering the lyrics also make reference to "lights"

Well done Anna!!!!

I guess we have the title of the first single :rolleyes: And Debs tweeted today the lyrics bit the band tweeted also earlier...

LP5 is coming at us bitches!! :bomb:

Well done Anna!!!!

I guess we have the title of the first single :rolleyes: And Debs tweeted today the lyrics bit the band tweeted also earlier...

LP5 is coming at us bitches!! :bomb:

I wouldn't mind if that were the title of the album...even tough it reminds me of another one, which I can't recall now :thinking:

I wouldn't mind if that were the title of the album...even tough it reminds me of another one, which I can't recall now :thinking:

Do you mean Paolo Nutini's debut album 'These Streets'?

Ok, between the funky walking man and the funky sesame street letters, I'm definitely getting that 60's vibe now. Me likey.

"Maybe the streets alight"... that would make such a great album title. :nice: