✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO

ImLovingGuyBerryman

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• In a telescope lens

• notlost92

• Crests

• ImLovingGuyBerryman

aw. that sucks. yah im so glad im almost a senior! then im out!

why is it retarded?

lucky!

well let's see....where to start? :thinking:

first the old rule was freshmen couldn't be excused from finals, so last year i had to take all of mine!:(:(:( super unfair, especially cause i'm ahead in 3 subjects so i really felt like i should have been able to be excused from those at least. ok sophomore year! woo! school changed finals rule! :veryangry2: no one can be excused from finals!!!! :veryangry2::veryangry2: not even seniors! enough people and teachers complain, seniors can be excused. no one else can. :angry: now i have to take all of my finals instead of getting done like a week early :bigcry: ugh i worked so hard so i could be excused, now i can't!:angry: then they changed the midterm schedule. so instead of having 4 half days of 2 exams a day, we had 2 DAYS for all midterms!! so most teachers gave them out early, totally sucked! i had like over a week of midterms! and we only had 2 half days for midterms :( and then they changed the honors class rule. starting next year you don't have to have an a average and good test scores to take an honors class, anyone can sign up. does that even make any sense?! and a million other things that just make my school suck.

end rant :lol:

@darcy that's a great picture to have as a wallpaper!:D

lucky!

well let's see....where to start? :thinking:

first the old rule was freshmen couldn't be excused from finals, so last year i had to take all of mine!:(:(:( super unfair, especially cause i'm ahead in 3 subjects so i really felt like i should have been able to be excused from those at least. ok sophomore year! woo! school changed finals rule! :veryangry2: no one can be excused from finals!!!! :veryangry2::veryangry2: not even seniors! enough people and teachers complain, seniors can be excused. no one else can. :angry: now i have to take all of my finals instead of getting done like a week early :bigcry: ugh i worked so hard so i could be excused, now i can't!:angry: then they changed the midterm schedule. so instead of having 4 half days of 2 exams a day, we had 2 DAYS for all midterms!! so most teachers gave them out early, totally sucked! i had like over a week of midterms! and we only had 2 half days for midterms :( and then they changed the honors class rule. starting next year you don't have to have an a average and good test scores to take an honors class, anyone can sign up. does that even make any sense?! and a million other things that just make my school suck.

end rant :lol:

@darcy that's a great picture to have as a wallpaper!:D

WHOA! :stunned:

those DO suck! at my school, when i was a freshman, only seniors could exempt (excuse) finals, and they could exempt all of them. but only if they have 3 or less unexcused absences and a good enough semester average in that class. then my sophomore year, they changed it so that all grades can exempt, but freshman can only exempt one (with the same rules: 3 or less unexcused absences, and good enough average) sophomores could exempt 2, juniors 3, and seniors all. and that's how it is again this year.

WHOA! :stunned:

those DO suck! at my school, when i was a freshman, only seniors could exempt (excuse) finals, and they could exempt all of them. but only if they have 3 or less unexcused absences and a good enough semester average in that class. then my sophomore year, they changed it so that all grades can exempt, but freshman can only exempt one (with the same rules: 3 or less unexcused absences, and good enough average) sophomores could exempt 2, juniors 3, and seniors all. and that's how it is again this year.

hah hah i couldn't figure out how to spell exempt :embarassed:

that's smart!! maybe i should transfer there! after tomorrow of course :laugh3:

haha NO you dont want to go to my school! everyone in the AP classes are always stressed out all the time. it's hard.

hah hah. isn't AP different from honors? hah hah when i told my history teacher i didn't wanna take AP history next year he got mad at me. so did my mom. i was like listen, its not happening!!! i get stressed out too easily and i'm not that smart.

my teacher was ok that's cool, i'm not gonna force you.

my mom was tricky, but she came around once she saw how much i knew i shouldn't take it.

:)

hah hah. isn't AP different from honors? hah hah when i told my history teacher i didn't wanna take AP history next year he got mad at me. so did my mom. i was like listen, its not happening!!! i get stressed out too easily and i'm not that smart.

my teacher was ok that's cool, i'm not gonna force you.

my mom was tricky, but she came around once she saw how much i knew i shouldn't take it.

:)

yah AP is advanced placement and you can get college credit if you do well on the AP tests in....march? or april? i cant remember when they are :thinking:

yah. at my school the 3 levels of difficulty are regular, then Pre-AP, then AP is the hardest. im in 3 AP classes. RAPE! SO HARD! i shouldnt have taken AP physics. it's killing me. im fine with AP english and AP u.s. history, but not the physics. and im in regular pre-cal cuz im not too good at math, even though im a math ahead. well, a lot of the people at my school are a math ahead. some people are 2 maths ahead :stunned:

i heard there was this on kid at my school who's a freshman or sophomore who's in some kind of college level math. :stunned: apparently he took algebra 1 in FIFTH GRADE!!!!! :stunned::stunned::stunned:

but yah, thats cool that they didnt force you to take the AP classes

yah AP is advanced placement and you can get college credit if you do well on the AP tests in....march? or april? i cant remember when they are :thinking:

yah. at my school the 3 levels of difficulty are regular, then Pre-AP, then AP is the hardest. im in 3 AP classes. RAPE! SO HARD! i shouldnt have taken AP physics. it's killing me. im fine with AP english and AP u.s. history, but not the physics. and im in regular pre-cal cuz im not too good at math, even though im a math ahead. well, a lot of the people at my school are a math ahead. some people are 2 maths ahead :stunned:

i heard there was this on kid at my school who's a freshman or sophomore who's in some kind of college level math. :stunned: apparently he took algebra 1 in FIFTH GRADE!!!!! :stunned::stunned::stunned:

but yah, thats cool that they didnt force you to take the AP classes

we have below normal classes (b level), regular, honors, and then there's ap when you get there. i don't know if i'm going to take any next year, i don't really want to. yeah i'm really glad they didn't force me!:D

yeah i'm ahead in math, science, and spanish. but most people are ahead in math and science so its not really that special. i have all honors.