🪐CHECK OUT THE LATEST NEWS AND RUMOURS ON COLDPLAY'S UPCOMING ALBUM🪐

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm afraid you are a tad late, Electric Eye free download is no more available, now it's the second single, 4 Could Keep a Secret if 3 of Them Are Dead, which you received in the mail.

The album is available for download (but you have to pay for it) from their merch store, http://www.theoutland.com, or, from June 15, on iTunes with bonus material. You may want to check their bulletins or their fansite for all the details about it :)

On other news, you can see a bit of the preparations for tonight's gig in Flo in this video at around 31:30, thanks to a-ha live twitter :nice:

Coldplaying has a link on the Bulletin page now

:awesome:

I feel special! :D

I just saw it and I was like :cheesy:

meh too. yay me, love bein' poor D:

This! Its so expensive.... But I want it so much! Just the D/DVD isnt enough for me :uhoh2:

Just one thing I wanted to point out.

When you download the tracks directly from the link you're not gonna subscribe to their mailing list and therefore you're not gonna automatically receive future free releases. People who already subscribed to receive Electric Eye last year were sent an e-mail with the new single.

So my advice would be to go to eyeoncommittee.com and fill it in with your details to subscribe to their mailing list :)

It's not difficult and it's part of what Apparatjik are

Apart from this I uploaded the small norwegian tv news about the Go with the Flo gig in Guy's MM thread (link in my sig)

Here's some screencaps

vlcsnap411755.png

vlcsnap412408.png

vlcsnap413136.png

Yes, they are, someone on the apparatchick forum confirmed that the prints have been signed by the band, it was not mentioned in the Box's description :smiley:

@Arantza you're welcome

Yes, they are, someone on the apparatchick forum confirmed that the prints have been signed by the band, it was not mentioned in the Box's description :smiley:

Considering the price of the BB, they sure could draw on them :lol: that's the least they can do!

I seem to read in Apparatjik's mind :lol:

their last tweet: @ericademoura please use the eyeoncommittee.com address as The Committee need people to enlist.

So people go enlist to get the single for free :whip:

@Aurelie: I just hope Guy put a little more effort for his sign this time :P

:lol: +1000000

Imagine, you pay 250£ for "_____" (translation: "Guy Berryman"). I would be :facepalm: but I guess Jonas will draw sthg nice, he'll probably make for Guy's laziness :laugh3:

Imagine, you pay 250£ for "_____" (translation: "Guy Berryman"). I would be :facepalm: but I guess Jonas will draw sthg nice, he'll probably make for Guy's laziness :laugh3:

I hope that at least you can see a "Guy" written on it because I'd be disappointed if he was this concentrated:

opok5x.jpg

just to write this:

2gt15p4.jpg

:lol:

Oh yeah, Jonas has a lovely signature, quite clear and neat :wacky:

^my no more stories cover. Bo & Silas's sigs are just squiggles :rolleyes:

Wahh :dizzy: how did you get all their signatures Paula? I'm clearly missing something.

& yes Jonas has a lovely signature! :wacky:

I hope that at least you can see a "Guy" written on it because I'd be disappointed if he was this concentrated:

opok5x.jpg

just to write this:

2gt15p4.jpg

:lol:

:laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: