🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

Who Chris Martin reminds me of...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the security guy at my place looks a lot like chris..

but instead of chris reminding me of him (which is not the case because i dont really think of him that much :P), he always reminds me of chris!

If there was someone close to me that reminded me of Chris in looks, or whatever, jeeesh, they'd have to watch out!!:wink3:

chris martin remind me of POTATOES

:inquisitive: you got a thing for potatoes?

Labrador yes! So good, so soft and so kind - now i'm getting one today! Anyone want my other two naughty shits - I'll pay you to take them!!

He is a mix of Hugh Laurie and James Morrison!! XD
Yeppers! :D I do think he and Hugh Laurie look more alike than him and Morrison.

If I was Chris' dad, I would be watching my misses around that House bloke. I think she may have had an affair with him before. :thinking:

:lol:

:laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3:

If there was someone close to me that reminded me of Chris in looks, or whatever, jeeesh, they'd have to watch out!!:wink3:

I KNOW! I wish I knew someone that resemble Chris Martin, specially if he was my age :wink3: *imagines young Chris on "Shiver" vid* :wideeyed:

• 1 year later...

I guess this thread is proof that I certainly have a 'type'. I love Michael Vartan and I cannot believe how similar Chris and Jenson Button are. My husband is also a bit of a mixture of all three....ha ha.