🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

4-Jun-2009: Riverbend Music Center, Cincinnati, OH, USA

Guest kmm1482
AHH KMM YOU HAVE 666 posts POST SOMETHING ELSE NOW! :P

Unfortunately, considering how expensive the tickets will probably be, the current Status of Sara's Going To Cincinati This Summer is now officially I Will Think About It, But Basically No, Because We Are Evidently Very Poor. Weep. :P

With the day I'VE been having, I think that 666 was indeed a very bad sign! I lost my ipod for a while, someone used the last of my flavored coffee creamer at work and I lost out on winning Coldplay tickets on the radio TWICE today. Stupid 666, hopefully with post number 667 I'll have better luck.

And I'm not sure if they'll have a presale for this one or not, I think they would have by now. But with pit, you'll have to be pretty quick! That refresh button 9:59 is gonna get a beating!!! :laugh3:

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

someone used the last of my flavored coffee creamer at work

:O that's so terrible!

and I really had no idea that it would be so hard to get tickets (IF I get any)... mmmmph.

Guest kmm1482
does anyone know anything about this radio presale that is happening tomorrow morning? is it just for local cincy radio stations? thanks

I saw that too. I've never heard of such a thing.

Also, what's the difference between getting the presale tickets on ticketmaster.com or livenation.com/ticketrush.com? Both have a different password.

Guest kmm1482

Now I'm ALL confused! At first Livenations 'Ticket Rush' had the Coldplay pre-sale tickets. Now Ticketmaster does!!! WHO DO I BUY THEM FROM!!!!!!?????????

I couldn't get anything better than section 700 either. I was on right at 10 too. I wonder what the deal is. I really don't think they have released any better seats yet because of the fact that you can't even get one single in a section better than 700 -900.

Guest kmm1482
I couldn't get anything better than section 700 either. I was on right at 10 too. I wonder what the deal is. I really don't think they have released any better seats yet because of the fact that you can't even get one single in a section better than 700 -900.

If I find out they aren't releasing the closer seats till tomorrow, I'll be HIGHLY upset!!!!!!!!!!

Guest kmm1482
is it uncommon for them to release the better tickets for the regular sale? im only getting 700/900 as well

i was just on the phone 100000 different cust. service people and they said promoters only give them a certain amount of sections to sell. so essentially pre-sales are bullshit, if you REALLY wanna sit wherever you want

Guest kmm1482
vip_map_000.gifWell.... after talking to 1000000000000000000000000000000000000 customer service people I got seats in Section 100 Row A Seats 111 and 112, which is RIGHT behind pit. Normally i'd have passed out at this luck, but the lady told me they have limited or obstructed view. I took the tickets, but i'm starting to worry about HOW limited or obstructed these seats are.....
vip_map_000.gifWell.... after talking to 1000000000000000000000000000000000000 customer service people I got seats in Section 100 Row A Seats 111 and 112, which is RIGHT behind pit. Normally i'd have passed out at this luck, but the lady told me they have limited or obstructed view. I took the tickets, but i'm starting to worry about HOW limited or obstructed these seats are.....

those tickets look good!!!

• 2 weeks later...