⭐️DISCUSS COLDPLAY'S RUMOURED UPCOMING ALBUM!🪐
Texasluvsjonny

TICKETS FOR SALE OR TRADE [2009/2010]

Hello you guys,

I would very much want to buy 1 ticket for Udine concert in Italy. The ticket has to be PRATO NON NUMERATO. Please send me a private message and I promise to be generous about the price! :D

Unfortunately I can't go to the Stockholm show on August 22nd, so I have 1 GA standing ticket available. Selling it for the original price...EUR 49,00.

Please send a PM or email me at [email protected] if interested. I'm from Vienna, Austria.

I'll support Oxfam at the Hanover gig (25. August) and sell now my general admission ticket for the show. Please send me a PM if interested.

I have two tickets for the Sept. 19 show, I believe in section 503...would like to trade for seats (not standing) in a lower section. Will trade the ticket as well as cash.

Hi guys!!

I have one spare ticket for WEMBLEY, Sept 19th. Anyone interested, please contact me via my mail: [email protected].

Cheers!

EDIT: sorry guys, but I've already sold the ticket!!

Hi, I'm looking for one or two tickets to either/both of the London Wembley shows. Standing only. Willing to pay face value + 10% and booking fee.

Bit desperate now - couldn't afford when they first went on sale and eBay prices are just beyond me, sadly.

Hope someone can help! PM me?

This is a repost. I have 4 tickets for Manchester. Offers accepted as getting some money back better than none at all. can't make date.

Got 3 tickets for sale for the Manchester LCCC gig on the 12th Sept. Basically my dad, sister and myself can't make it anymore so mum and other sister are left with 3 spares. Please get in touch if you're interested, you're more likely to get a quicker reply if you email me at [email protected] but you can still PM me if you prefer. Got tickets in hand so ready to post out to whoever wants them.

Cheers

i have one ticket for Wembley 19th september. pm me for more details.

That's it. Now I even have to sell my ticket for Munich as well, due to some money issues :confused: :cry:

If you're interested, just pm me. It's a standing ticket.

I have two very good tickets to the Tampa Show that was supposed to be this past sunday. i have been sitting on them for too long now and need some cash to fly home to Ohio in september. I am looking to get rid of them sooner than later so I can get this plane ticket. they are section 10, Row J, seats 14 and 15. I got them from a friend thru Ebay and they cost me 330. I am not looking to make money just want to break even. If you are interested or know of anyone who might want them please contact me ASAP.

[email protected] or on Facebook : David Lenker, Tampa Bay Area

please serious buyers only..

thanks

Unfortunately, I won't be able to go to the Paris' gig on the 07th of September. This is the reason why I sell my standing ticket (Price: 51,50 €).

If you are interested, send me a PM.

Hey, got 2 standing tickets for the Saturday at Wembley. Currently on ebay, item number 190327484847 , but listing ends in 2hours. Good luck in bidding, it'd be nice if someone off here won them!

CIAO!

I'M LOOKING FOR 2 STANDING TICKETS FOR 19TH SEPTEMBER WEMBLEY - I KNOW IT'S PRETTY IMPOSSIBLE, BUT CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING

THANKS

I'm looking for 2 standing tickets for Sept. 7 in Paris. If anyone can help, pm me.

Two tickets first cateogry Paris

I have to sell two tickets 1st category to the concert which will take place in Paris 7th of semptember. I come from Poland and live in Reda near Gdynia on the north coast.

It is imposible for me to go. Price is 84 Euro but it can be negociated. I put this tickets to the netauction in Poland. You can see it here http://allegro.pl/item715655722_dwa_bilety_na_koncert_coldplay_w_paryzu.html

Two tickets - places next to each other. I prefere phone contact. My mobile phone numer in Poland is 0048 (direction to Poland) 502085049. My english is good so I think there will not be any problems with cominucation. You can also contact me by e-mail [email protected]. If you have any questions, call me or send an e-mail.