🪐CHECK OUT THE LATEST NEWS AND RUMOURS ON COLDPLAY'S UPCOMING ALBUM🪐

Life in Technicolor played in Night @ the Museum

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! How exciting! I need to see this movie now! :D

Has anyone else noticed that LiT seems to be used a lot for things like this? I saw a commercial for a new TV show the other day that had LiT playing in the background. I got really excited. :dance:

Saw the movie... I really liked it, but enjoyed the first better. The song played at the end, and during the OOHHHHHH (chris singing) I was singing with my daughter out loud to a packed theatre, needless to say we got looks:laugh3: COLDPLAYERS UNITE!!!!

Night at the Museum 2 = LIT

Not really sure if anybody else has posted this, I couldn't find it in search.

But just streamed Night at the Museum 2 and at it ends with Life in Technicolour, the Viva La Vida album version, starts off with John Hopkins' composition and pretty much the whole song is used.

Just thought it was cool and worth a mention.

Oh, good thing you warned me about this because I'm going to see this with my boyfriend tomorrow, and if I hadn't known that the song was coming I would've completely freaked out and embarrassed him! :lol:

(I embarrass him a lot when it comes to Coldplay :P)

I believe you are the female version of me.

my girlfriends hate it when I go on about coldplay.

in fact when I won the tickets to the Coldplay at the BBC concert last summer,

I made my (now) ex pay for us to get to london and back in exchange for the free spare ticket :P

How awesome is that! :D

Now I want to go see the movie (it's in the theatres here now), but I haven't even seen the first one. :rolleyes:

Saw the movie... I really liked it, but enjoyed the first better. The song played at the end, and during the OOHHHHHH (chris singing) I was singing with my daughter out loud to a packed theatre, needless to say we got looks:laugh3: COLDPLAYERS UNITE!!!!

Yay! Go Coldplayers! Wohoo! :lol:

saw the movie today...was corny:cheesy: but really cute:D

could not stop dancing in my seat when life in technicolor came on; other people there probly thought i was a nutcase :wacko:

:laugh3::laugh3: That is amazing!!!! Good on you! :nice: