Noel Gallagher

Guest howyousawtheworld

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now premiering: the official music video for Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds' single!  

Noel is getting better and better!   Listen to his performance of Dead In The Water from few days ago, I don't think Chris can sing those high notes as good as Noel can. He is such a good si

I didnt think i liked We're On Our Way after the first few listens, but its really grown on me and perhaps it hits different with the stuff going on personally right now, but yeah, gets my approval an

At least it wasnt weird/bad like Coldplay's videos.

Did they replace the previous drummer with the one that Noel uses at acoustic shows?

Yes, that's Terry Kirkbride, but I don't know if he is going to tour with Noel next year. Tim Smith said on Twitter that he is going to be there next year and he thinks the rest of the guys too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Bumping this for Melwen who will surely post the new video/single on Monday, 'Balad of the Mighty I'

I wasn't quick enough :D

Love the song and the video. It's like What A Life, but improved for me. A mix between What A Life, Falling Down and Teotihuacan. And the production it's awesome. Good job, Noel

Still haven't gotten a good listen with good headphones but from 2 listens from crappy quality earbuds and speakers I prefer AKA What A Life. Not that this song is bad though, i'm just excited to hear something new from him.

that melody is lifted from 'things we said today,' innit?

I noticed that. Pretty good single, but I prefer AKA like most of you. Probably won't listen to it again honestly.

Also if anyone hasn't watched this...please do.

[video=youtube;caB5RoaBvsI]

Its a good song yes but nothing new or different from the last album, AKA What a life is much better

And thats good as it is. Noel does what he doing best,writing really good songs which are standouts compared to todays chart crap. Its not always necessary to try something new. For me, these kind of songs are fitting so good to Noel and they are what i expect from Noel. Really looking forward to see him live in March, classic handmade music.

Coldplays attempt to try out something new worked fine with Midnight. The rest

was a disappointment to me. So its good to know what you get from Mr.Gallagher.

• 2 weeks later...

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU, TO presale sold out in -3 minutes. That's right, the presale was set for 10AM and sold out at 9:57.

Hopefully they add another show? Or more tix released for general.

Noel is one of my idols and I'm HYPED for Chasing Yesterday

ITHOTM - 7/10

BOTMI - 8/10

It's gonna be great, he hasn't been writing this well since (WTS)MG?

BTW BOTMI is FAR superior to AKA..WAL

• 2 weeks later...
I'm certain Noel will deliver another masterpiece. He always does. I also recommend watching the band live as they're exceptional.

He's been considered a great live act too. I'd go to the Warfield Theatre gig in SF but it's on a Monday night and that's finals week for me. Plus I have a fire science final examination that same night. If you make it to a gig, please do let us know. Same for you JC, you're going to try and make it to the Toronto gig?