✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Live photoblog from Wembley on the 19th (Saturday). [aka Thread of the F5 abusers!]

MK

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm more reliefed now... maybe tomorrow one of my worries will go away... :hug: thanks for caring!! :heart:

OHHH I WILL.. I'M THINKING ON MAKING A THREAD FOR IT! :dance: but I'm not sure about that... since I hate pointless threads... but it will be the wedding of 2 coldplayers that met here! :awesome: even though... you have my facebook so you'll see everything!

Hello Ellen and AMY - a big :hug: to U 2

I just read some posts here - including yours - and sorry for intruding,

BUT I would so very much like to see the wedding pictures as well.

I am so sure that you will make such a beautiful and lovely bride, ELLEN (and Amy too when that time comes).

So PLEASE MAKE A THREAD ABOUT IT.

All sorts of threads are made here - many of them of little interest to me - but this one will be of interest to so many people here, I am sure - so please ELLEN:

A WEDDING THREAD, ELLEN - or AMY / I will make one and then we will expect you to post your pictures here.

Hello Ellen and AMY - a big :hug: to U 2

I just read some posts here - including yours - and sorry for intruding,

BUT I would so very much like to see the wedding pictures as well.

I am so sure that you will make such a beautiful and lovely bride, ELLEN (and Amy too when that time comes).

So PLEASE MAKE A THREAD ABOUT IT.

All sorts of threads are made here - many of them of little interest to me - but this one will be of interest to so many people here, I am sure - so please ELLEN:

A WEDDING THREAD, ELLEN - or AMY / I will make one and then we will expect you to post your pictures here.

:blush: Nancy!!!!!!!!! thank you so much for all your kindness... and with our without thread I wish you could not only see my pictures, I wish you guys could really go to my wedding!! :hug: I will FOR SURE POST my pictures here! :dance:

how are you sweetie? :nice:

Nancy!!!!:hug:

awww :blush: Nancy you're too sweet! :kiss::heart:

how are you Nance, what've you done today?:D

dear don't worry about the replies... I also take a lot of time to answer somethings... aww thank you for being so sweet! :hug::kiss: Was there a thread for Coldplayers wedding??? :awesome::wacky:

you girls are so great! :heart:

I'm fine, thank you.

I have bought some bottle of wines for the people running the building where I live and the caretaker and distributing the wine to them - then I have found some articles in relation to natural disasters (earthquake in IRAN and even more powerful earthquake in Japan) plus I am preparing for the AUGUST review / Annual REVIEW of NATURAL DISASTERS - and I have been reading some reviews - all very awesome - of the gigs in Newcastle and listening to some videos.

And I am following the weather situation - many trains and flights still cancelled in Europe.

I read in Chelsea's review that she is even not sure that she will make it home to the USA for Christmas!!

Such interesting things!!! I really like the way you enjoy things that really matter....

OMG that thing about weather worries me.... I will go to Holland on the 30th... to visit Stephan and I am so worried about all that... I hope all this weather thing gets better... so she can go home for Christmas! :worried:

There was still problems with Heathrow airport - Europe's biggest airport, but I understood that Gatwick and Stanstead would still be open.

Taxies did not drive, some busses / trains disrupted, flights delayed or cancelled. This problematic traffic situation following the snow in northern Europe has been discussed in the EU and found intolerable and quite unacceptable.

dear don't worry about the replies... I also take a lot of time to answer somethings... aww thank you for being so sweet! :hug::kiss: Was there a thread for Coldplayers wedding??? :awesome::wacky:

you girls are so great! :heart:

Yes I'm sure there was cause I remember reading it!

either that or i'm crazy :mad::lol:

:heart: yes you two are so amazing :hug:

I'm fine, thank you.

I have bought some bottle of wines for the people running the building where I live and the caretaker and distributing the wine to them - then I have found some articles in relation to natural disasters (earthquake in IRAN and even more powerful earthquake in Japan) plus I am preparing for the AUGUST review / Annual REVIEW of NATURAL DISASTERS - and I have been reading some reviews - all very awesome - of the gigs in Newcastle and listening to some videos.

And I am following the weather situation - many trains and flights still cancelled in Europe.

I read in Chelsea's review that she is even not sure that she will make it home to the USA for Christmas!!

Aww Nancy that's so nice!

doing the review is fun :wacky:

Oh no! This weather needs to clear up:whip:

and I hope Chelsea makes it home!!!!!!!!!!

• 9 months later...