✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Christmas 2009: Secret Santa - Post a pic if you already received a card :D

Lore

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awww Michelle!! We had the same idea! :wacky:

"...first didnt saw there were 4 butterflies, because they stick a little to eachother, but i found out 3 days later there was more :wacky:..."

(That was the idea :sneaky:)

:lol: :dance:

see you!

yeah i first had to laugh when i opened it, cause of the same idea. but i LOVED it that there were 4 butterfly's! you're plan worked haha!

:love:

YouTube- Coldplaying.com - 'Postcards From Far Away' - Watch Coldplay reading the poscards[/url]

Nice avatar, Lore !

I get all jumpy and SQUEEE-Y when I watch the video (and the feeling usually lasts for 20 mins afterward) :dance:

I can't believe they actually held, and touched the same piece of paper I did! (you can spot my card from 0:31 to 0:33 mark; a year on, and I still can't figure out who's holding it...someone wanna help? :P)

I get all jumpy and SQUEEE-Y when I watch the video (and the feeling usually lasts for 20 mins afterward) :dance:

I can't believe they actually held, and touched the same piece of paper I did! (you can spot my card from 0:31 to 0:33 mark; a year on, and I still can't figure out who's holding it...someone wanna help? :P)

user_offline.gifreport.gif

I think it's Guy who is watching yours. As for mine, you can see it at 0.7-0.8 down the video on the right on the table.:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
never got mine :(

and I send such a beautiful one.

looking for the username of the person I send it, it says it doesn't exist.

Can anyone help me with this?

the username is supposed to be : carioscenteno .

Maybe this person changed his/her username :confused: