🪐CHECK OUT THE LATEST NEWS AND RUMOURS ON COLDPLAY'S UPCOMING ALBUM🪐

"All Joppes need their own fucking thread"

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fox News? My dad LOVES Fox News and he thinks Glenn Beck is one of the smartest people to ever live. He records every single episode and mumbles about how the democrats are trying to steal all his money while he watches it.

That sounds just like my grandparents, to them Glenn Beck + Rush Limbaugh are like the greatest people who ever lived. They also think Obama is like the anti christ or something, it's hilarious. :lol:

ugh yeah she's like a commentator at Fox now and she's starting her own tv show series about Alaska there or something like that :dozey: and she's going around promoting the book and it's like the whole Fox News is just a huge Palin commercial :shifty:

haha your grandparents sounds like..interesting people.. that's exactly the kind of stuff all the reporters do there, ugh.

sorry I gotta go for a while now so this kinda cut short in the middle :P

Haha, she's starting a show about Alaska? She couldn't even finish her term as governor, so why does she deserve her own show? URGHADHFDIFSDIFDJsgf

oh damn, I checked the source and it wasn't about Alaska after all, sorry remembered wrong :disappointed:

"-Palin will also host periodic episodes of Fox News Channel's "Real American Stories," a series exploring inspirational real-life tales of overcoming adversity throughout the American landscape that will debut in 2010"

Good!

I just had my presentation, it went pretty well though the guys got a little carried away and it lasted for an hour though it was restricted at 45 minutes :P it's an interesting topic to discuss I guess

morning! :awesome: I just came from school, I was there for 8,5 hours :dead:

damn you lucky man! I'm going to depress just thinking about it :P though the sun is shining here again, but it's just now going down..damn :\ oh well..did you leave tomorrow morning?