🪐CHECK OUT THE LATEST NEWS AND RUMOURS ON COLDPLAY'S UPCOMING ALBUM🪐

"All Joppes need their own fucking thread"

my name is John :smug:

whats yours ? ;)

Jo/Johku/Johanna/whatever :P

nice to meet you :)

aw Tams, get well soon! atleast you've got more coldplaying time now I guess..:kiss:

I'm pretty good, just lots of school work right now, but I'm feeling lazy again :\

Anna :heart:

who's your soulmate Bananapants? :awesome:

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jo/Johku/Johanna/whatever :P

nice to meet you :)

aw Tams, get well soon! atleast you've got more coldplaying time now I guess..:kiss:

I'm pretty good, just lots of school work right now, but I'm feeling lazy again :\

Anna :heart:

who's your soulmate Bananapants? :awesome:

thanks :kiss: Yeah, I have more time for Facebook also :laugh3:

Oh, school work... Last week was so lazy for me, but I'm back to school tomorrow, so I'll have lots of work too :uhoh:

thanks :kiss: Yeah, I have more time for Facebook also :laugh3:

Oh, school work... Last week was so lazy for me, but I'm back to school tomorrow, so I'll have lots of work too :uhoh:

haha I see that, I was facebook spammed just a few minutes ago, it's hard work keeping up with all of the posts :P

oh yes, the after sickess school catching up..not fun at all :(

I have to do a history paper for tomorrow, math homework, finnish and english papers for next week and decide my subject for a very very very important essay :shifty: and read for exams that are coming up..shit

haha I see that, I was facebook spammed just a few minutes ago, it's hard work keeping up with all of the posts :P

oh yes, the after sickess school catching up..not fun at all :(

I have to do a history paper for tomorrow, math homework, finnish and english papers for next week and decide my subject for a very very very important essay :shifty: and read for exams that are coming up..shit

:uhoh: that sounds nothing good. I have to do a biology essay for next week I think, and yeah, my exams are getting closer as well :worried2:

:uhoh: that sounds nothing good. I have to do a biology essay for next week I think, and yeah, my exams are getting closer as well :worried2:

oh no it's nothing good :shame:

ugh yeah I have a biology paper soon too, those suck so bad. do you have lots of exams? I think I only have a big history one and maybe math and a few essay tests :thinking:

oh no it's nothing good :shame:

ugh yeah I have a biology paper soon too, those suck so bad. do you have lots of exams? I think I only have a big history one and maybe math and a few essay tests :thinking:

Well, I have 3 big exams, hungarian, math, and romanian, a lot of tests, and I'm finishing the 8th grade, so I have this exam for high school.

Well, I have 3 big exams, hungarian, math, and romanian, a lot of tests, and I'm finishing the 8th grade, so I have this exam for high school.

ohh right! are you applying for the art school?

I have end of years at the end of may too, according to which they decide if I'm ready to go to the last year of IB