📡 HIGHER POWER MUSIC VIDEO OUT JUNE 8 📡

"All Joppes need their own fucking thread"

ohh right! are you applying for the art school?

I have end of years at the end of may too, according to which they decide if I'm ready to go to the last year of IB

yes, art school :D

I have them at the beginning of May, which is a good thing, 'cause after that I'm mostly free.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, art school :D

I have them at the beginning of May, which is a good thing, 'cause after that I'm mostly free.

I really hope you get in *fingers crossed* !

yeah, that's nice then you can chill a bit there too! when does your summer holiday start?

I really hope you get in *fingers crossed* !

yeah, that's nice then you can chill a bit there too! when does your summer holiday start?

thank you, i really hope too :nice:

officially it starts on June 15th. yours? I have spring-break in three weeks, I'm really looking forward to it.

bye Anna :heart:

your name :lol:

:facepalm: MY name is Jo/Johku/Johanna or whatever you want to twist it into :P

Bye Anna, try to get well :hug:

thank you, i really hope too :nice:

officially it starts on June 15th. yours? I have spring-break in three weeks, I'm really looking forward to it.

oh you have spring break too! what are you planning to do then? :P

my summer holiday starts on...4th of june and I don't have any big holidays before it, just a few days for easter and one other two day holiday I think :confused:

oh you have spring break too! what are you planning to do then? :P

my summer holiday starts on...4th of june and I don't have any big holidays before it, just a few days for easter and one other two day holiday I think :confused:

I have a friend in another town, I haven't seen her for a while, so I'm going to her place for some days. :nice:

aww :( I have this one week spring break (this includes Easter too) and then 1st of May and 1st of June is free also.

@ Crests: aww..poor you. I hope you'll get better soon :confused:

I'm perfectly fine. I haven't been sick for a while now (almost two years maybe? nothing more than sore throat). *happy dance*

Hello Keddie (;

my whole family came down with flu before christmas. even there was a quarantine in the school, but I never got sick. and that's weird, beacause I used to get sick the first one as a child :confused: