🚀COLDPLAY PREMIERE THEIR NEW SINGLE 'HIGHER POWER' FROM SPACE✨

"All Joppes need their own fucking thread"

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because last week on thursday we had independence day so it was day off school, and since it was in the middle of the week they made friday a day off as well, but instead we have to go to school and work this saturday. so that's "sad" the story :dozey:

I found out something recently if you care to hear it:

My dad always watches Fox News in my basement but he always leaves the tv on when he goes back upstairs even though I'm just on the computer...not watching it. So I asked him why he never turns the tv off and he said it's because he hopes I'll start to absorb what people like Glenn Beck are saying because it's "the truth" and he's the smartest man my dad has ever heard! :laugh1:

I found out something recently if you care to hear it:

My dad always watches Fox News in my basement but he always leaves the tv on when he goes back upstairs even though I'm just on the computer...not watching it. So I asked him why he never turns the tv off and he said it's because he hopes I'll start to absorb what people like Glenn Beck are saying because it's "the truth" and he's the smartest man my dad has ever heard! :laugh1:

I really want to meet your dad.

haha Kar love your dad already :awesome: just can't wait to meet him, I could have some serious debate with him about Fox News since we're doing bias in the media right now in English so Id have material for a nice debate about it :P though I suck in debating

anyways, you guys love the weather talk, so let me just tell you that I just walked a long way home and yey there's a snow storm..shit load of snow again. i do love snow, but enough is enough :dozey: