🪐CHECK OUT THE LATEST NEWS AND RUMOURS ON COLDPLAY'S UPCOMING ALBUM🪐

"All Joppes need their own fucking thread"

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll try to remember that :awesome: though I'm not much of a fan of very romantic and cheesy movies, but I'm trying to be open minded!

my friend is in love with him, I'm not a fan but yeah..he's an ok actor I guess :P

noooh it's really not that great :P it was pretty nice because it was 3D (and yes, I know it was ment in 2D) and yeah it was pretty and all but the plot really sucked really bad and that just can't make a good movie imo :( a movie can't be good with shitty plot

I'm back now, and I must say: I LOVED it! I'm totally addicted now. The only thing I didn't like was the fight scene, ugh... But it was a great surprise, because I went to watch it like: "yeah, everybody said it's so bad" but I enjoyed it! I can't choose if Johnny's or Helena's acting was better, both of them were stunning.

So I'm now maaad as a hatter :D

noooh it's really not that great :P it was pretty nice because it was 3D (and yes, I know it was ment in 2D) and yeah it was pretty and all but the plot really sucked really bad and that just can't make a good movie imo :( a movie can't be good with shitty plot

Seriously? I didn't think the plot sucked at all.:thinking:

yeah, seriously, I didn't think there was anything interesting to the plot whatsoever :shrug: it was so..obvious and boring :\

and yeah...I just....hated her so much in it :lol:

but yeah I liked Johnny in it, he was great! and ah the cat was awesome!!

Yeah I agree Jo, the plot was nothing special. I just really loved the acting, and the costumes were FABULOUS, not to mention the makeup <3. I was just mezmerized by Mia Wasikowska's face most of the time, to be honest. Overall I felt neutral, actually a little to the positive side I guess.

oh yeah they were great too :lol: but still, the cat was my favourite thing in the movie I think :heart: AND Alice's dresses! so nicely done! and her HAIR was perfect :P

EDIT: ah I see Emily's comment is EXACTLY what I've been thinking too! I was actually supposed to talk to you about that but I forgot, about the costumes!! ahhhhhh

I think it was a bit like..all over the place, I'm glad I've seen it though, but it kinda sucks that I paid almost 15 euros for it +4 euros for the night bus since it ended around 2am

and Katie, no it wasn't familiar with most people was it? :thinking: I though it was a whole new story? or then I've just missed something big here :D