🪐CHECK OUT THE LATEST NEWS AND RUMOURS ON COLDPLAY'S UPCOMING ALBUM🪐

"All Joppes need their own fucking thread"

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ROLLEYES

how are we supposed to know, you could have still been feverish. :shrug:

you should know because I am a smart person and you should know that I know these things :wacko: I dunno...and I still am feverish btw, just not that badly anymore

It's warm here too, the snow is melting too so it's very wet all over the place :sick:

yeah I am, I'm gonna have to go to school though I've been missing so much I'm like two weeks behind :dozey:

Canada is wondrous and has much less ice fog than yesterday. :P

And it's been getting warm so I think winter is ending...like right now it's only -7 degrees. :wacky: :P

Right now I'm trying to remember things I was supposed to do. :thinking:

YOu?

Sounds very much like Finland then! Sun has been shining today and also around -7 celsius! :cool: I've been sunbathing through my window while doing school work and now I'll go buy energy drinks and to the gym with my friend, we have a tradition of staying up all ngith for the Oscars, so we're gonna do that :P

this thread has a lot of discussion about weather :lol:

Sounds very much like Finland then! Sun has been shining today and also around -7 celsius! :cool: I've been sunbathing through my window while doing school work and now I'll go buy energy drinks and to the gym with my friend, we have a tradition of staying up all ngith for the Oscars, so we're gonna do that :P

this thread has a lot of discussion about weather :lol:

I get my sun from being on the computer beside the balcony door. :lol:

I know nothing about THe Oscars. :disappointed:

It seems to be one of those things that gets you off-topic into a real conversation eventually.