🪐CHECK OUT THE LATEST NEWS AND RUMOURS ON COLDPLAY'S UPCOMING ALBUM🪐

"All Joppes need their own fucking thread"

yeah..well rather this than studying for exams etc, but I still need to complain about something :P

how are you? haven't talked to you in a while!

yeah I was away here for a few days, and I'm busy...busy...busy...finals is coming...and I'll be busier. But I make sure I can still juggle all of my activities.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yey! I have to do research on how Fox News represents Sarah Palin and I reallyreallyreallyreally don't feel like it when the sun is shining outside and I could be out :dozey:

You have Fox News in Finland?

no, I do it for english class in which we study english speaking cultures, I have to watch it online :\

Bananananapants, we DO :cheesy: shocked?

My grandparents watch it all the time, it's so hilarious how retarded some of the people are on there.

I know, it's totally hilarious! we were watching this long documentary about how corrupted it is and stuff, it was from like 2003, and not it's even worse! they were hosting all these guests and the hosts were telling the guests to shut up ALL THE TIME when the guests said something "bad" which was just something that was a bit against their own views, it was so funny

Haha I know, they think they're always right about shit and they aren't. Bill O'Reilly is one of the biggest ****s ever, he yells at pretty much everyone on his show. Glenn Beck is so terrible it's hilarious, like sometimes he'll start crying on his show about nothing, it's ridiculous. I also love how Fox News calls themselves "Fair & Balanced News" when they obviously aren't <3

haha yeah Bill O'Reilly :lol: oh god...they're all a bunch of idiots there, I must say. yeah that motto is just the absolute perfect one, on the old clips it came to the screen every time the news started and we cracked up everytime.

and now that Palin works at the station too, there was a hilarious article ""I am thrilled to be joining the great talent and management team at Fox News. It's wonderful to be part of a place that so values fair and balanced news," Palin said in a written release." and all that kind of stuff, I had so much fun reading all the bullshit :P

""Governor Palin has captivated everyone on both sides of the political spectrum and we are excited to add her dynamic voice to the FOX News lineup," said Bill Shine, executive vice president of programming. "

:lol:

Ugh, I hate her so much. :bomb: She only cares about being famous, I don't know why anyone would like her.

You should see my grandparents, I swear they watch it all the time! I remember one time I walked in on them watching it, and it was some reporter running up to some man who was on the phone in his office saying "Sir! Sir! We need to talk to you about blahblahblah.." and the dude is just like "Uhm excuse me! I'm on the phone, please leave" but she still stood there talking so he had to move her out and slam the door in her face. After that the lady was just like "He needs to learn some manners blahblahblah" So delusional <3

ugh yeah she's like a commentator at Fox now and she's starting her own tv show series about Alaska there or something like that :dozey: and she's going around promoting the book and it's like the whole Fox News is just a huge Palin commercial :shifty:

haha your grandparents sounds like..interesting people.. that's exactly the kind of stuff all the reporters do there, ugh.

sorry I gotta go for a while now so this kinda cut short in the middle :P

hahahaha Karen I'm definately looking forward to possibly meet him in the summer! :lol: maybe we can watch Fox together and debate :cheesy: I have to debate a lot at school, so I'm getting pretty good at it. Though this one guy is trying to teach me all these sneaky ways where you scream over the other person so she/he doesn't get anything said and I win. yey. I hate that technique.

Karen you were supposed to be online a lot today, I haven't seen you at all :disappointed: