🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

What laptop do you have?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had Macs for ages, a G4 iBook, and 2 intel Macbooks, one the black Macbook and my current one is a Macbook Pro, I've never had any problems with them, in fact I've never had one even crash on me, the Toshiba Satilite I had between my G4 and Macbook crashed all the time in fact I doubt I will ever go back to a PC, although I find the whole PC and Mac rivalry a bit pointless, just use whichever you prefer.

that's quite a lot :surprised:

The only thing I don't like about it is that you think you know very well how to operate your mac unit, so as to other type of brands; its overtly-user-friendliness made me realize I am lacking my tech skills. But after all I'm still a mactard and IMO I can still do many things on a mac that I can't do with other brands.

I've had 3 macs and 1 PC since 2003 which isn't that bad!, my PC died and my first iBook I broke although it was my fault as I tripped over the power cord and it had a fall onto a hard floor which damaged it loads, the newer ones are so much better with the magnetic power cords.

I'm quite ok using a pc, I don't find them difficult to use but if anything technical needs setting up I get confused, I find Airport on mac very easy to connect to a network for example but on a pc I find using the wifi more awkward.

I think the user frindliness is a good thing, for example I can't operate a BlackBerry well at all I find it fiddly and confusing but the iPhone is really well thought out and simple.

I've had 3 macs and 1 PC since 2003 which isn't that bad!, my PC died and my first iBook I broke although it was my fault as I tripped over the power cord and it had a fall onto a hard floor which damaged it loads, the newer ones are so much better with the magnetic power cords.

Ouch! That would be the last thing that would ever happen on my laptop, so I'm wary about it, since macs are fucking, horribly expensive. And oh, not to mention apart from their deceiving sleek-thin looks, they're fucking heavy :shifty:

Ouch! That would be the last thing that would ever happen on my laptop, so I'm wary about it, since macs are fucking, horribly expensive. And oh, not to mention apart from their deceiving sleek-thin looks, they're fucking heavy :shifty:

Yep, I learned my lesson and I've been very wary since doing that!.