✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris´ football addiction

chlllll

just found this somewhere on the internet

Niet alleen Robbie Williams jaagt zijn verloofde het huis uit door zijn WK-verslaving. Ook Coldplay-zanger Chris Martin blijkt maar geen genoeg te kunnen krijgen van de voetbalwedstrijden in Zuid Afrika. Zijn vrouw Gwyneth Paltrow wordt er helemaal gek van!

Chris volgt dagelijks alle wedstrijden met vrienden en vaak ook nog de herhalingen. Hij mist geen enkele wedstrijd. Gwyneth wilde nog wel naar de wedstrijd Amerika - Engeland kijken, maar snapt niet dat haar man zo geobsedeerd is door voetbal en eist dat hij minder gaat kijken.

http://www.radio538.nl/web/show/id=876641/contentid=115687

quick translation:

not only Robbie Williams but also Chris Martin seems to have a addiction of following the world championships. it drives his wife Gwyneth Paltrow totally crazy.

Chris daily follows every match together with friends and doesnt miss any of those. he even watch the repetition with them. Gwyneth was fine with watching America-England, but she really doesnt get why her husband is so obsessed by football and required him to watch less of them.

:rolleyes:

haha yeah, that appeared on a newspaper here in argentina too, it says something like this:

"Gwyneth Paltrow confessed that she is on a crisis with her husband Chris Martin, from Coldplay. The thing is that the musician is crazy with the World Cup and the only thing he does is watch the matches the whole day."

EDIT: even I watch all the football matches xD

haha yeah, that appeared on a newspaper here in argentina too, it says something like this:

"Gwyneth Paltrow confessed that she is on a crisis with her husband Chris Martin, from Coldplay. The thing is that the musician is crazy with the World Cup and the only thing he does is watch the matches the whole day."

EDIT: even I watch all the football matches xD

enserio? en cuál?

Really, which one? I don't usually buy the paper...

I thought he wasn't a big football fan, but again...it's the World Cup, even my mother watches the matches...so:D:vuvuzela:

enserio? en cuál?

Really, which one? I don't usually buy the paper...

I thought he wasn't a big football fan, but again...it's the World Cup, even my mother watches the matches...so:D:vuvuzela:

jaja sisi, uno que le dieron hoy en la calle a mi vieja xD, diario "el argentino" tan malo como suena (?)

jaja sisi, uno que le dieron hoy en la calle a mi vieja xD, diario "el argentino" tan malo como suena (?)

"el argentino?":inquisitive: jajaja. no me suena ni ahí... en la Razón on line salió lo de q les autorizaron a los de Glee a usar las canciones pero nada de Chris y el Mundial, jaja. Que loco!

I'm still doubting the "story". It doesn't sound like Chris.

Though even I got a little bit excited about the World Cup matches, and I never watch football nor does it interest me. I've only watched one world cup match so far.

But the constant sound of vuvuzelas makes me not want to watch it so much.