🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

[ONGOING - NEW MEMBER Q&A] I'm a NEW MEMBER. I have Questions!!!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Hi! Welcome.

Do you mean an avatar? The picture under your username? If so here are some instructions I wrote earlier, hope they make sense. If you need more help let me know :)

1) To add a picture to your profile go to User CP--->then Edit Avatar from the menu on the left hand side

There you have the option to either upload one from your computer directly, by clicking 'Browse' and seletcing the file, it must be a maximum of 150 by 150 pixels or 73.2 KB though.

Or you can upload one to a image hosting site such as http://www.photobucket.com and enter the URL. The same size restrictions apply.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I'm having trouble starting a new thread in the 'New Members' section. I assume it is because my profile is only a couple days old, but the error message says something about not allowing new members to post html links, which my post didn't include, so please advise.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a problem with my signature (picture)... it won't appear. I have uploaded one and it meets the requirements but it doesn't show? Please help! Thanks!

(EDIT: Maybe it appears for you but it doesn't appear for me. I maybe though that the user couldn't see it but the everyone else can??)

To add a signature picture, enter a link or upload it from your computer (make sure it fits the size requirements)

Then press "upload"

After it's uploaded, press the button to insert the image as your signature, and you'll see [sigpic][/sigpic]

That's your signature, in coding. That means it's all good, so then save the signature!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

How do I inform people....?

hello the team of Coldplaying. How do i let people know NOT to go through a certain company to get tickets? i was indeed scammed (to a degree) by a secondary company and i am livid about it. i am a first time concert goer and had no idea, initially, that i was going through a secondary buyer (i thought it was the arena themselves but apparently they go through TicketMaster.com). Please don't roll your eyes, i like to think that people are trustworthy and being that it's my first concert ever, i wanted to make it a good one and so paid a large sum to make sure i had front row seats on Guy's side of the stage....

Anyway, i the "broker" for Official-online-tickets that fulfilled my order sent my ticket a couple of days ago and i received it in the mail yesterday. the ticket is authentic (at least as far as i can tell) but the problem is that i ordered a ticket on the AA side of the Key Arena stage, any row between 1-10. Got row 4 (which is great) but on BB side!! I called the broker, Prestige Entertainment out of CT in the US, and they said that even though i specifically paid a load of money for AA side, they could give me a ticket comparable to or upgraded. Now really, if i'm going to see Coldplay, but specifically want to be on Guy's side of the stage as he's my favorite band member, how is Jonny's side comparable?? no insult to Jonny, he's great, but he's not GUY. Anyway, they won't give me a refund of any kind or do anything to try an make it better. So, for those in States that are new to ticket buying like me, i just want to make sure they know that this company, PRESTIGE ENTERTAINMENT, is NOT an honest broker and to steer clear of them. thanks for letting me inform others of this cause i'm not really sure what else to do :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...