📡 HIGHER POWER MUSIC VIDEO OUT JUNE 8 📡

Using a Fucking Netbook

Am I the only one who finds these things incredibly frustrating?

Everything about it is just awkward, you move the cursor around and it assumes you're trying to drag things, on top of many other problems that make no sense and here's one in particular that baffles me:

You plug in a memory stick and there's no way of fucking finding it (Well it took me and my friend 10mins to find out where you can access the memory stick- normally you would find the file and click on it, but with this piece of shit you click on the file and it brings up Properties- the memory and data info- and not the fucking file itself) but if you plug in a headphone then 3 messages come up to acknowledge whats been plugged in, what the hell is that about?!

You would assume when you plug in a memory stick it pops up, but no, and then when you go looking for it, it's god damn hard to find.

No one ever goes there.. just Dave D:

Yeah I think I've looked at that forum twice in the years since it's creation, so I decided I wanted somewhere that it could actually be seen by someone and even possibly garner replies.

SueDeNimes' right, imo. firstly, what netbook are you using exactly + which OS?

aside from the kinda cramped keyboard & the fan now making an audible whirring noise after about 2yrs' of travelling around with me & being dumped around uni/office/home/cafes, i'm pretty happy with my Asus eeePC 900.

but that's also considering i played around with the factory installed Linux Xandros OS for about less than a day before totally removing it & installing Win XP instead...tho these days i've been running on Linux Ubuntu on it. but then again, now i'm thinking of installing Win 7 in it. :p

so yeah...maybe netbooks are a pain to use...unless you've found/know which OS suits you best.

Am I the only one who finds these things incredibly frustrating?

Everything about it is just awkward, you move the cursor around and it assumes you're trying to drag things, on top of many other problems that make no sense and here's one in particular that baffles me:

You plug in a memory stick and there's no way of fucking finding it (Well it took me and my friend 10mins to find out where you can access the memory stick- normally you would find the file and click on it, but with this piece of shit you click on the file and it brings up Properties- the memory and data info- and not the fucking file itself) but if you plug in a headphone then 3 messages come up to acknowledge whats been plugged in, what the hell is that about?!

You would assume when you plug in a memory stick it pops up, but no, and then when you go looking for it, it's god damn hard to find.

Why don't you get a normal laptop so that you can avoid this tremendous frustration? Are you really this cheap?

Oh never mind, I just remembered what you do for a living.

Why don't you get a normal laptop so that you can avoid this tremendous frustration? Are you really this cheap?

Oh wait, I just remembered what you do for a living.

What the fuck is the point in responding to you? You'll only write fuck all back.

It isn't my laptop, where did I say it is? I was borrowing it because I wasn't at home.

Oh did you research what I do for a living? Isn't that the kind of thing a little fucking creep like you would do? Just give me one reason as to why you still hang around here, the only thing you do is make boring conversation with people who secretly don't like you, and make pompous trolling conversation AGAIN- with people who don't like you. Please piss off.

If you did research what I do then you got things wrong here, and regardless, laptops and netbooks differ in pricing! Are you THAT fucking retarded?

Did you actually think that it's impossible to find a netbook that's more expensive then a laptop? God damn you must be one of the stupidest people on here.

I remember the time there was a discussion about economics and you were like "The earths way big enuff to hold trillionz of peeps!" HAHAHAHA. Go die.

What the fuck is the point in responding to you? You'll only write fuck all back.

You always say this whenever you're responding to me, why don't start your posts with a better introduction?

Oh did you research what I do for a living? Isn't that the kind of thing a little fucking creep like you would do? Just give me one reason as to why you still hang around here, the only thing you do is make boring conversation with people who secretly don't like you, and make pompous trolling conversation AGAIN- with people who don't like you. Please piss off.

I still hang around here because I want to. If I have that many haters, then tell me who are those that "secretly dislike me". I can guarantee you that your list won't be long enough to support your claim. Oh and if you want me to piss off then make me - you already failed once.

If you did research what I do then you got things wrong here, and regardless, laptops and netbooks differ in pricing! Are you THAT fucking retarded?

Did you actually think that it's impossible to find a netbook that's more expensive then a laptop? God damn you must be one of the stupidest people on here.

You seriously love mixing things up don't you?

Netbooks are cheaper than laptops, and my point is that you are cheap for buying a netbook and whining about its capabilities instead of making an EFFORT to buy a regular laptop and not WHINE about stupid stuff like inserting and finding where the memory stick is located.

I remember the time there was a discussion about economics and you were like "The earths way big enuff to hold trillionz of peeps!" HAHAHAHA. Go die.

My point in that discussion was that the Earth is big enough to support more population if natural resources are also met with the proper supply and demand.

It's really sad for a young guy like you to spend 7 years of insanity in this forum, annoying other people, making stupid threads, and wasting precious time that could be used for a better purpose.

Netbooks are cheaper than laptops, and my point is that you are cheap for buying a netbook and whining about its capabilities instead of making an EFFORT to buy a regular laptop and not WHINE about stupid stuff like inserting and finding where the memory stick is located.

I didn't fucking buy it! Are you broken or something?! WTF is wrong with you? I just fucking wrote that.

Also, go back to whatever the hell you were talking about what I do for a living, what are you talking about?

Yes I have started before with "you won't respond anyway" because normally you make some snidey fucked up comment that makes no sense and then don't stick around to back it up. And here's why, now you must feel like a tool, because as usual you make dumbass assumptions like I BOUGHT this netbook, I borrowed it, all I did was make a thread about how netbooks are fucking annoying to use.

And great of you to acknowledge my 7 years on this forum, but honestly anything you know creeps me out, even recognising the correct number of years makes me think "I wish this guy knew nothing about me" because you're a total fucking freak. Anyway, definitely most of that 7 year period I hadn't actually been posting on here, but hell what the fuck are we talking about anyway? What does this have to do with anything?

Oh never mind, I just remembered what you do for a living.

funny how after these kind of provocative posts you act like the victim when reilly says something about you :blank:

• 1 month later...
Yes I have started before with "you won't respond anyway" because normally you make some snidey fucked up comment that makes no sense and then don't stick around to back it up.

Bump.

But I had to USE a netbook earlier (USE, NOT PRUCHASE- IN CASE YOU ARE RETARDED ENOUGH TO ASSUME I BOUGHT SOMETHING THAT I HATE) and those fucking things! It drove me nuts!

Why does it assume I want to drag everything?! :bigcry: