✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[4-June-2011] Coldplay @ Rock am Ring: Nürburgring, Germany (Live Stream links in 1st post)

r25d01

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

http://einsplus.de/EinsPlus/Rock-am-Ring/Rock-am-Ring-2011

They might send the Rock am Ring performance live. Last year they showed 2 of the 4 headliner performances in full (Kiss, Rammstein) and one in parts (Muse). The one they didn't show was Rage Against The Machine. It always depends on the bands if they want their performances to be shown.

So, is anybody here who wants to watch this programme from 22:50 (CET) to see if they show anything? If the don't, I could send someone an sms with setlist, impressions, etc. I always remember setlists but don't expect the right order

People - need some help here as sites are in German which I don't speak.

I plan to go to both Rock im Park and Rock am Ring on 3rd and 4th of June for Coldplay only.

Since they don't sell any day tickets - does this mean we have to get 2 x seperate 150 euro tickets for each show since they are at seperate events?

People - need some help here as sites are in German which I don't speak.

I plan to go to both Rock im Park and Rock am Ring on 3rd and 4th of June for Coldplay only.

Since they don't sell any day tickets - does this mean we have to get 2 x seperate 150 euro tickets for each show since they are at seperate events?

for rock im park (3rd june) there are day tickets available!!! i have a day ticket already..

about rock am ring (4th june) i have no clue but it seems like that they dont sell day tickets for rock am ring :/

these are two different shows at two different places so you need to have two different tickets!..

one day ticket - nuremberg (3rd june):

>>http://www.eventim.de/cgi-bin/rock-im-park-2011-tagesticket-freitag-tickets-nuernberg.html?affiliate=ZEE&doc=artistPages/tickets&fun=artist&action=tickets&key=461741%241444556&jumpIn=yTix&kuid=539&from=erdetaila

if you need more help furthermore feel free to ask!

you're welcome! so let's meet at the bar! :D

by the way.. the ticket site is available in english and other lanuages too :wink:

http://www.eventim.de/cgi-bin/rock-im-park-2011-tagesticket-freitag-tickets-nuernberg.html?affiliate=ZEE&doc=artistPages/tickets&fun=artist&action=tickets&key=461741%241444556&jumpIn=yTix&kuid=539&from=erdetaila&language=en

^rock im park, nürnberg, 3rd of june

edit: i would try it on ebay as well (at least for rock am ring) !

http://einsplus.de/EinsPlus/Rock-am-Ring/Rock-am-Ring-2011

They might send the Rock am Ring performance live. Last year they showed 2 of the 4 headliner performances in full (Kiss, Rammstein) and one in parts (Muse). The one they didn't show was Rage Against The Machine. It always depends on the bands if they want their performances to be shown.

So, is anybody here who wants to watch this programme from 22:50 (CET) to see if they show anything? If the don't, I could send someone an sms with setlist, impressions, etc. I always remember setlists but don't expect the right order

I am looking for a live site,so thank you so much. I want to watch both of them. I hope they send concert live.

Is Einplus internet channel of ARD? Do you think any channels will show it live from tv?

I am looking for a live site,so thank you so much. I want to watch both of them. I hope they send concert live.

Is Einplus internet channel of ARD? Do you think any channels will show it live from tv?

Only Rock Am Ring will be broadcasted I think.

You will only be able to watch Einsplus via DVB (Digital Video Broadcasting).

I hope it will work for you! :uhoh:

Einsplus is only shown digital!

For TV you have the following options:

Digital Video Broadcasting - Terrestrial (DVB-T)

Digital Video Broadcasting - Cable (DVB-C)

Digital Video Broadcasting – Satellite (DVB-S)

For watching on the web it looks like you need to have an account on http://www.zattoo.com (partially it's for free also) - but I'm not quite sure on that one because usually I don't use this option.

Don't ask me how it will be if your location is not in Europe :uhoh:

Somebody could try it before so everybody will know if it'll work or not.

Another possibility is the stream on swr3 I think but I don't know yet what they will be streaming or if it just the same^^

As I am able to watch it on my TV I am going to record the show from Einsplus (hopefully they show Coldplay all the way) and upload it the next day!.. :wink:

r25d01: Do you know more about this whole thing??? :)

Only Rock Am Ring will be broadcasted I think.

You will only be able to watch Einsplus via DVB (Digital Video Broadcasting).

I hope it will work for you! :uhoh:

Einsplus is only shown digital!

For TV you have the following options:

Digital Video Broadcasting - Terrestrial (DVB-T)

Digital Video Broadcasting - Cable (DVB-C)

Digital Video Broadcasting – Satellite (DVB-S)

For watching on the web it looks like you need to have an account on http://www.zattoo.com (partially it's for free also) - but I'm not quite sure on that one because usually I don't use this option.

Don't ask me how it will be if your location is not in Europe :uhoh:

Somebody could try it before so everybody will know if it'll work or not.

Another possibility is the stream on swr3 I think but I don't know yet what they will be streaming or if it just the same^^

As I am able to watch it on my TV I am going to record the show from Einsplus (hopefully they show Coldplay all the way) and upload it the next day!.. :wink:

r25d01: Do you know more about this whole thing??? :)

Thank you so much for the informations. I'm try to join in zattoo.com or other sites If they don't work we all waiting for your recording :)

There'll be no one-day-tickets for Rock am Ring. But don't pay 170 €, you can get the tickets much cheaper on ebay (you don't need tickets for the "Nordschleife"!

swr3 will only stream audio, I suppose.

I don't know too much about how you can watch 1Plus, but you can get it on German digital television. And they'll surely broadcast at least parts of the Coldplay performance, maybe the whole one (live).

try to tune in on your television (if you have a DVB receiver or decoder) that should be more easy than via internet. :wink:

I have a decoder and I can watch German Channels and another foreign channels. Which channel can show this? or Am I wrong ?

Here is the thread we can talk it in here: http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4796651#post4796651

Rock im Park is the younger brother. Rock am Ring is bigger and has a longer history. Also, when I started the thread it was about both festivals, then the other one has opened bot nobody posted in there, so we have a new Rock im Park thread for a couple of days