✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[4-June-2011] Coldplay @ Rock am Ring: Nürburgring, Germany (Live Stream links in 1st post)

r25d01

Ok, sorry if this annoys anyone but I am confused and I have a few questions.

1. Does anyone know the exact time Coldplay is suppose to go on for both days?

2. Which one is being broad-casted live?

3. Which one is just the audio being broad-casted?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, sorry if this annoys anyone but I am confused and I have a few questions.

1. Does anyone know the exact time Coldplay is suppose to go on for both days?

2. Which one is being broad-casted live?

3. Which one is just the audio being broad-casted?

No problem!!! :wink:

1) 3rd of June: 21:30-23:00; 4th of June: 22:50–00:20

2) Only the show on the 4th of June is being broad-casted live!!!

3) ^Audio & Video will be broad-casted!!!...

why the thread of the 3rd of june has so few comments?

Because it is a secret that Nuremberg is the location which is more nice but nobody knows that, so they all follow the Rock Am Ring hyper hyper :D

+The threads got merged and now the posts which belong to the other one are in here :shrug:

No problem!!! :wink:

1) 3rd of June: 21:30-23:00; 4th of June: 22:50–00:20

2) Only the show on the 4th of June is being broad-casted live!!!

3) ^Audio & Video will be broad-casted!!!...

Because it is a secret that Nuremberg is the location which is more nice but nobody knows that, so they all follow the Rock Am Ring hyper hyper :D

+The threads got merged and now the posts which belong to the other one are in here :shrug:

Thank you!! :D

So, on Friday June 3, audio and video will be up on the site, and on Saturday June 4, the concert will be broad-casted live (video)? Sorry, just need to confirm :laugh3:

Thank you!! :D

So, on Friday June 3, audio and video will be up on the site, and on Saturday June 4, the concert will be broad-casted live (video)? Sorry, just need to confirm :laugh3:

Nope. I didnt say that there will be audio and video on june 3. maybe there will be some videos a few days later though ;-)

ONLY THE 4th OF JUNE IS BEING BROAD-CASTED

So, I'm off to sleep now and tomorrow morning I'll be at Rock am Ring, camping at C8. Goodbye all of you. Have fun anticipating the new single, discussing it, watching the show on the internet or whatever.

Bye =)

Nah, thats not really true... RIP is too far away for many people..., also some of the bands dont play there...since its smaller... and thats why its more intimate and thats what you probably refer the nicer to... :rolleyes:

anyway... i am packing my bags... really looking forward to RAR...and CP!! :wink3: yay!

Nah, thats not really true... RIP is too far away for many people..., also some of the bands dont play there...since its smaller... and thats why its more intimate and thats what you probably refer the nicer to... :rolleyes:

anyway... i am packing my bags... really looking forward to RAR...and CP!! :wink3: yay!

The location, between those historical buildings and that it is in the city is priceless!

Let's say the two locations are different. ^^

Well, I am a bit proud of my hometown as well and them CP guys playing their first big concert here after a while! :rolleyes:

Have you been to RIP before? Have fun at the speedway then!!!!! :nice:

Nope. I didnt say that there will be audio and video on june 3. maybe there will be some videos a few days later though ;-)

ONLY THE 4th OF JUNE IS BEING BROAD-CASTED

oh, ok. got a little confused there. Thanks ;) But I thought someone had said that just audio would be available on June 3?

Here:
You'Ve confused Rock im Park (3rd) with Rock am Ring (4th).

So far nobody's found anything about the 3rd but the 4th should be streamed live. :)

...and I'll be working and can't listen. :bigcry:

People who can record: please record it! :bomb:

LIVESTREAM

http://www.swr3.de/specials/rockamring2011/livestream/

LIVE

http://www.dasding.de/rockamring#http://www.dasding.de/festivals/Infos-Rock-am-Ring-2011/-/id=1248/vv=content/nid=1248/did=309302/jgo8no/index.html

Samstag, 04.06.11

17.30 Uhr SEVENDUST

17.55 Uhr HURTS

19.05 Uhr KOLOR und JONA:S

19.20 Uhr BRING ME THE HORIZON

20.00 Uhr KRAFTKLUB //Live-Talk

20.10 Uhr MORNING PARADE

20.20 Uhr ASH

21.00 Uhr DIE SÖHNE MANNHEIMS

22.50 Uhr COLDPLAY

0.20 Uhr koRn

1.15 Uhr THE KOOKS

^ Awesome. Thanks! :)

I know what I'll NOT be doing tomorrow, then. Something productive. :laugh3:

EDIT: Crap, just remembered I have lunch with people tomorrow, which would be during when Coldplay would perform. Gonna see if I can postpone until Sunday.