🎉 WATCH COLDPLAY LIVE AT iHEART RADIO FESTIVAL 2020 🎉
Dejan

Atoms For Peace (Thom Yorke+Flea+others)

Tour dates!

07-06 Paris, France - Zenith

07-09 Antwerp, Belgium - Lotto Arena

07-10 Munich, Germany - Zenith

07-12 Trenčín, Slovakia - Pohoda Festival

07-13 Novi Sad, Serbia - Exit Festival

07-16 Rome, Italy - Rock in Roma @ Ippodromo delle Capannelle

07-17 Milan, Italy - City Sound Festival @ Ippodromo del Galoppo

07-21 Ferropolis, Germany - Melt Festival

07-24 London, England - Roundhouse

07-25 London, England - Roundhouse

07-26 London, England - Roundhouse

09-24 Philadelphia, PA – Liacouras Center

09-27 New York City, NY – Barclays Center

09-30 Fairfax, VA – Barclay Center

10-02 Chicago, IL – UIC Pavilion

10-16 Los Angeles, CA – Hollywood Bowl

10-17 Santa Barbara, CA – Santa Barbara Bowl

11-18 Osaka, Japan - Zepp Namba

11-19 Osaka, Japan - Zepp Namba

11-21 Tokyo, Japan - Shinkiba Studio Coast

11-22 Tokyo, Japan - Shinkiba Studio Coast

11-23 Tokyo, Japan - Shinkiba Studio Coast

I like how they're an arena act after releasing their first album a couple weeks ago.

Also, they're playing my city on my birthday. Happy fucking birthday to me. :cool:

So they will be touring after Radiohead have gone into the studio to record LP9... I wonder if Thom will play any new RH songs? :surprised:

I thought RH and AFP were separate businesses. And I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade but I don't think they're going to record in September. It's when they're supposed to meet up to discuss a new album.

I thought RH and AFP were separate businesses. And I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade but I don't think they're going to record in September. It's when they're supposed to meet up to discuss a new album.

I agree. I think they'll probably meet for a few sessions to maybe begin to flesh out some songs, or perhaps show some new songs written. Between the Atoms for Peace tour dates during the summer, and then September-November scattered I don't see RH really getting into the studio until early next year (by the time December rolls around they go on holiday)

Guys, Radiohead consists of 4 other members who aren't Yorke. They might be recording while he's touring.

I think I'm going to try for the Chicago show. The site says tickets go on sale at 9am PST, so that would be noon my time. I'll probably be F5-ing the site for 4 hours prior though. :tongue:

Although I certainly don't think any potential new RH material would be played, I'm guessing they might do one song (B-side) already in existence. Last time they did Paperbag Writer, right? If they perform a RH song, I'm hoping for The Butcher since we didn't get that on the RH tour.

Okay, so I was F5-ing WASTE since 8am... when tickets went on sale at noon, the Chicago presale sold out pretty much instantly. No Chicago (WASTE) tix for me. :cry:

Might try for some regular tix on Ticketmaster Saturday though.

edit: A couple of Chicago (seated) tix popped back up a few minutes ago, and I nabbed them! Yyyaaaayyyyy!!! :cheesy:

good luck my friend, your life is depending on it :lol: TY again for trying for me and so happy you got a PA tix, Carrie you going too?

good luck my friend, your life is depending on it :lol: TY again for trying for me and so happy you got a PA tix, Carrie you going too?

haha! oh we'll get tickets! I'm fairly confident :smug:

Yip, I got PA. When the Chicago tickets instantly sold out, I thought maybe I could try for NY; but of course that was sold out too! So I checked if anything was still available for PA, and sure enough it was. I got one GA ticket; then a few minutes later I thought maybe I could take my sister on a little birthday trip to Philly, so I decided to get another GA ticket. Hope it works out!

Are you also going to PA?

Nahhhh can't , Mike is trying for me today for NY cause im off to my *caughsomethinghighshcoolreunioncaugh* if he cant get any ill just do stubhub, have a great time!

No luck getting GA tix for NY :(

...will keep trying though. Either way I'm going to the NY show whether it be seated tix or stubhub

Got a GA ticket for Santa Barbara. I was actually trying to get lower level seating but Ticketmaster kept giving me seats off to the very side or at the very top, but I tried on my phone's Live Nation app 10 minutes later and it surprisingly threw GA my way, so I took it. The GA is pretty small there and probably holds like 1,000 people, so I'm excited as hell for this.

Just got my confirmation for the Chicago WASTE seating location... not uber-close, but it's still pretty darn good being that it's a WASTE seat. Second lower section from the stage, I can live with that!

Well I am going with Mikey!!! I wonder if our Front Row Luck will be with us for the show?