ūüď° HIGHER POWER MUSIC VIDEO OUT JUNE 8 ūüď°

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some photos of Jonny from Coldplay’s  performance For the Global Goal Concert  for Global Citizen

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was about to go to bed when my brain decided that now was the perfect time to paint Jonny.

kjZZnvO.gif

In his fuzzy hair days because cute.

I think I fucked this up only half-way, but I'm basically asleep over the graphic tablet so whatever LOL goodnight everyone :wacky:

:surprised: liiiink?

oh man lets see if i can find it :freak:

*edit: OMG it was actually Guy who said it! I was so sure it was Jonny! :lol:

http://www.coldplaying.com/xfm-residency-part-iv-review-we-like-nipple-shows-say-coldplay/

*edit2: It WAS Jonny after all, I knew it! xD

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/threads/48818-Xfm-Residency?p=2513623&viewfull=1#post2513623

I was too lazy to listen through entire 50 minutes of interview to be sure lol. But I remembered Jonny's innocent voice when he said it, so it had to be him HAHAHAH

I was about to go to bed when my brain decided that now was the perfect time to paint Jonny.

kjZZnvO.gif

In his fuzzy hair days because cute.

I think I fucked this up only half-way, but I'm basically asleep over the graphic tablet so whatever LOL goodnight everyone :wacky:

Oo me gewd.

^Jonny, you look angry. He's probably wondering how on earth he got recognized :P

Yeah it's definately not the sun blinding him :awesome:

^reminds me of the Graham Norton interview :lol: i was looking for that pic on google but somehow instead of that pic the picture of me with Phil showed up :freak: okay bye

LOL

were you looking for this?:

tumblr_n6idqjebN51roavl3o1_250.giftumblr_n6idqjebN51roavl3o2_250.giftumblr_n6idqjebN51roavl3o3_250.giftumblr_n6idqjebN51roavl3o4_250.gif

And also, random Jonny gif spam because of reasons:

tumblr_mt2nnsrMnt1s17opso4_250.giftumblr_mt2nnsrMnt1s17opso2_250.giftumblr_mt2nnsrMnt1s17opso9_250.giftumblr_mt2nnsrMnt1s17opso1_250.giftumblr_mt2nnsrMnt1s17opso5_250.gif

and my personal fav:

tumblr_mt2nnsrMnt1s17opso6_250.gif

^reminds me of the Graham Norton interview :lol: i was looking for that pic on google but somehow instead of that pic the picture of me with Phil showed up :freak: okay bye

My comment was a subtle hint to that...seeing if anyone would notice ;)