✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Are you going to take time off school/work on Friday to listen to Coldplay's single?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't work this friday but if I did I would probably have taken 5 or 10 minutes off my lunch break to hear the song - and even if I couldn't, waiting 4 hours for a song isn't the worst thing in the world!

COLLEGE WOOHOO. :cheesy:

(aka- I'm done for the year, I don't have to skip shit to hear it!)

also... it's released at 7AM here. so I'll just wake up at 6:45. Ian, will you provide a listening link to Absolute so I can be lazy and go right to it in my half-asleep state? :P

I would feel pretty stupid if I took the day off, woke up, listened and said "Eh... that was alright."

I won't and I can't anyway because if I have one more absence at school I fail for the year :D

As much as I love Coldplay, there's no way I'm staying up to or getting up at 4 AM to hear the new single. Me wants my sleep.

But I hope you guys have an awesome listening party!

EDIT: And I just realized that my post doesn't really answer the question. That said, I still wouldn't cut class to hear the new single.

I probably won't listen to it until a week after it's come out, honestly. That's what happens with all my music. :P

WHY ARE THERE SUDDENLY LINKS ON EVERYTHING ELECTRONIC-RELATED IN POSTS :bigcry:

edit- where did they go :freak:

:uhoh2: don't mind me just going out of my mind

Come on you skivers, where are you?! Tell us what you're going to be doing this Friday.

This is the only post I have read in this thread but WHY ON EARTH ARE YOU PROMOTING SUCH BEHAVIOR, BOSS?

"Are you going to take time off school/work on Friday to listen to Coldplay's single?" :whip:

I think it will be 7am here, so I'll listen to it before I go to work.