✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Major Minus: LISTENING PARTY! Countdown to Thursday 23rd June, 9pm (BST)

busybeeburns

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

XFM is better due to the fact that they're currently playing The Strokes.

Nice. I'm actually quite surprised at the quality of music that's been playing on the various Absolute stations... British radio is actually something I would listen to, unlike nearly everything in N America

On the other hand, BBC one will likely be first and I think they are correct in playing the whole song (maybe two times?)

The Absolute DJ claims he has the first play... I'm going with him :)

On the other hand, BBC one will likely be first and I think they are correct in playing the whole song (maybe two times?)

This may be true, but waiting an extra minute or so is okay if it means I don't have to listen to BBC 1. :P

Nice. I'm actually quite surprised at the quality of music that's been playing on the various Absolute stations... British radio is actually something I would listen to, unlike nearly everything in N America

I wish I had satellite radio. Then I'd actually have a reason to listen to radio in the car.

It will probably be longer, first there will be the news, and then they will torture us some more. Not trying to discourage anyone or something.

Don't say that, we are gonna die here!!! :cry:

(The words over are a JOKE, I am KIDDING, let me get it all clear before people start trolling me)

It will probably be longer, first there will be the news, and then they will torture us some more. Not trying to discourage anyone or something.

Well, Absolute's dj JUST mentioned that it will play right after nine, and that he has the first play... we'll see :D

Don't say that, we are gonna die here!!! :cry:

(The words over are a JOKE, I am KIDDING, let me get it all clear before people start trolling me)

When you don't master a language, please DO NOT try to be clever/witty/funny.

It never works.

Thanks you.

HAhahaha @coldplayUK is encouraging us to move to Absolute. I would but I fear my network will let me fall on hell. So I need to stay where I am

No, that is a retweet from somebody who is listening to Absolute Radio :)