✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

Here's more info:

090e8da8.jpg

Radiohead will be playing some headline shows and festival dates in the USA in March and April. They are:

MARCH 2017

Thu 30th - American Airlines Arena, Miami, FL, USA

APRIL 2017

Sat 1st - Philips Arena, Atlanta, GA, USA

Mon 3rd - Smoothie King Center, New Orleans, LA, USA

Wed 5th - Sprint Center, Kansas City, MO, USA

Sat 8th - Key Arena, Seattle, WA, USA

Sun 9th - Moda Center, Portland, OR, USA

Tue 11th - Santa Barbara Bowl, Santa Barbara, CA, USA

Fri 14th - Coachella Festival, Indio, CA, USA (SOLD OUT)

Mon 17th - Greek Theatre, Berkely, CA, USA

Tue 18th - Greek Theatre, Berkely, CA, USA

Fri 21st - Coachella Festival, Indio, CA, USA (SOLD OUT)

W.A.S.T.E. has a limited number of pre-sale tickets, which will be available from HERE at 8:00am PST on Thursday 19th January. A general sale for all of the dates will follow on Friday 20th January.

To minimise secondary ticketing and to give more fans a chance to buy a ticket at its intended price, restrictions will apply on some of the shows, so please carefully read the ticket store's terms & conditions before you buy. Tickets for all USA shows will be limited to 4 per order (except Santa Barbara Bowl which will be limited to 2 per order) and you may need to bring ID to match your ticket.

• Like 1

thanks christa! today is the u2 general sale and looks like the concerts sell out in less than 15 mins of going on sale! it's going to be a nightmare!

and too bad i am not signed up with WASTE. guess you need to?

• Like 1

thanks christa! today is the u2 general sale and looks like the concerts sell out in less than 15 mins of going on sale! it's going to be a nightmare!

and too bad i am not signed up with WASTE. guess you need to?

Yeah, i have been signed up for years, got a few tix that way along with a bunch of my friends

Yeah, i have been signed up for years, got a few tix that way along with a bunch of my friends

does it work the same way as the coldplay ticket presales? if so, mind sharing the presale code if you get one? pretty please :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
SOOOOOO?

Is that W in your avi? LOL

So sorry for being so late in replying. But yes, that show was so fucking good. I can't put it into words. I honestly didn't know what to expect going into the show, because 1) I wanted to have a 'virgin' way of seeing Radiohead live - meaning watching minimal concerts from this tour - and 2) it's Radiohead. I knew what the setlist was last fall, but purposefully made myself stop following the setlists leading up to the Kansas City show. Now, when I say it was the best setlist of the tour so far, I'm not just saying that because it was the show I saw; it was seriously amazing. Airbag, The National Anthem, Where I End And You Begin, and There, There - my favorite Radiohead song - as the closer? You couldn't convince me I wasn't dreaming. All of their performances were killer, especially hearing the re-worked Burn the Witch. That shit went so hard. I loved it from beginning to end.

My only complaint was my section. They were the worst. I somehow always get stuck in sections where people act like they're being forced to attend the show(s). The people next to me on my right were talking about excited they were to finally see Radiohead leading up to the show starting, but then looked bored and as if they could not care less after the first song, Daydreaming. They only stood up for half of Daydreaming, Fake Plastic Trees and Karma Police. And it wasn't just them. It was my entire section. I was one of about 20 people moving, dancing and having fun in a section of at least 100 people. I never understand why you'd pay money to sit quietly at a concert like that, especially if you're in a group of people.

Either way, Radiohead was flawless. They've been pulling out so many old songs in a short amount of time, and I feel super lucky to have heard the only performance of Where I End And You Begin (so far). Check them out if you haven't already. They're worth the wait.

• Administrators
tbh, all the way through that set they were confident. hell, they were playing 15 Step like none of the issues happened!

Yeah they didn't even know anything was wrong until the end of the song :D

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

So for OK Computer's 20th Anniversary, the band will be releasing a special remastered version of the album plus B-sides and previously unreleased songs (Lift included!). I'm so hyped about this. Finally, a perfect way to celebrate this landmark album (a lot better than the Collector's Edition previously released by EMI). I want the box set but it's quite expensive so I think I'll just buy the CD version. OKNOTOK :D

• Like 3

• Administrators
So for OK Computer's 20th Anniversary, the band will be releasing a special remastered version of the album plus B-sides and previously unreleased songs (Lift included!). I'm so hyped about this. Finally, a perfect way to celebrate this landmark album (a lot better than the Collector's Edition previously released by EMI). I want the box set but it's quite expensive so I think I'll just buy the CD version. OKNOTOK :D

I got an email about it, I really want to get it!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

bumping this just to say that I'm thrilled Radiohead is coming to my country next year. I can't believe I'll be able to see my two favorite bands (Coldplay being the other one obviously) in the span of just 2 years!

• 3 years later...
On 8/1/2016 at 2:48 PM, James. said:

I can't believe they're finally playing Let Down again... wish I could see them ?

Lol I haven't been here in 5 years but I decided to pop my head back in for some nostalgia. Seems like this was my last post so here's an update... I finally saw Radiohead live in Manchester in 2017 and it was amazing. They opened with Let Down which was obviously a brilliant surprise. Still one of the best gigs I've ever been to (and I've been to a fair few ? )

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Am listening to The Smile and it‘s so nice that I remembered discussing things in the madness that is this forum, or has been. Looks pretty…  hmmmmm… tired around here. Never mind. Doesn‘t make a lot of sense without the sneaky smiley anyway, I reckon. Much love!