⭐️DISCUSS COLDPLAY'S RUMOURED UPCOMING ALBUM!🪐

thom played a show in chicago tonight...

The Eraser

Analyse

The Clock

Black Swan

Skip Divided

Atoms For Peace

And It Rained All Night

Harrowdown Hill

Cymbal Rush

Untitled (Chris Hodge/Let Me Take Control/Walking Down The Staircase/whatever from NYC1)

I Froze Up

EIIRP

Paperbag Writer

Judge, Jury & Executioner

Hollow Earth

Pulled Apart By Horses

I Froze Up?

Was that a cambridge one? I've forgotten :P

well he played it initially in a 2002 webcast, but yeah he played that at cambridge

how many shows has he done so far?

this past chicago show makes it the 4th show of this "tour"

HAHAHA, the guy singing along is too funny...

I wish i saw thom perform that though. it's one of my favorite thom solo songs (and has been in my signature for like a year haha).

RADIOHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I adore Radiohead!!!!! What I hate is that so many people have developed this idea that you can't love both Coldplay and Radiohead, which is absurd! The depth and the innovation of Radiohead's artistry is impossible to describe. All seven of their releases are fantastic (although I have to confess that I dislike Pablo Honey) OK Computer, In Rainbows, Hail to the Thief, and Kid A are my personal favorites; OK Computer for its psychotic and quirky brilliance, In Rainbows for its vivacious characteristics, Kid A for its off-the-wall production; and Hail to the Thief for being a solid, fantastic album in general. Can't wait for the new one......hopefully by the end of the year, because I can't imagine anything greater than a new Coldplay and Radiohead release in the same year.

I adore Radiohead!!!!! What I hate is that so many people have developed this idea that you can't love both Coldplay and Radiohead, which is absurd! The depth and the innovation of Radiohead's artistry is impossible to describe. All seven of their releases are fantastic (although I have to confess that I dislike Pablo Honey) OK Computer, In Rainbows, Hail to the Thief, and Kid A are my personal favorites; OK Computer for its psychotic and quirky brilliance, In Rainbows for its vivacious characteristics, Kid A for its off-the-wall production; and Hail to the Thief for being a solid, fantastic album in general. Can't wait for the new one......hopefully by the end of the year, because I can't imagine anything greater than a new Coldplay and Radiohead release in the same year.

welcome aboard! :)

I do agree that it is absurd that you can't love both coldplay and radiohead because i like them both... though radiohead a just a little bit more :P

thom played another show last night... same set as the ones before except his own solo set which was...

Lotus Flower

Like Spinning Plates

Airbag

^^

yeah same. radiohead r my 3rd fave band and cp are 4th.

O RLY NAO? Which are your top two? Just curious.

thom played another show last night... same set as the ones before except his own solo set which was...

Lotus Flower

Like Spinning Plates

Airbag

He's getting better!

I've rediscovered Subterranean Homesick Alien

My god what an incredible song.

I'm thinking back a couple years now of how Ok Computer changed my life.

ah...haha, that makes sense.

personally i don't really like posting on atease... i dont feel as comfortable on there as i do here

Subterranean is alright to me. It does fit nicely on okc. I do like me some Airbag, though.

aiarbag was my fav for a while.

It's all about jonny and his upstrokes on the guitar.