🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

The band loves your title though. :smug:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb-OhedMKc4]Feral - Radiohead (The King of Limbs - 2011) - YouTube[/ame]

That is another example of the kind of music I wouldn't expect many people to have in their top ten songs... like me.

Anyways, quoting my post again for the new page.

I rarely come on around here, some of you might not know me, but I came here wondering what Coldplaying's opinion about Radiohead is?

I personally, as a true fan of Coldplay, will admit to finding more joy in Radiohead. Their lyrics are stronger, their music is more of my taste, and they offer more variety. Unlike the usual Radiohead fan, I do have a great love for Coldplay. I have everything of Coldplay's work. They are absolutely amazing in their sound (Coldplay makes amazing live performances!) and Chris's voice is lovely.

I actually found Radiohead trough Coldplay. Just about any Coldplay song has "Creep" or "No Surprises" in the related videos, on YouTube. Kid A & Amnesiac is where the border reached for me. I love the sweet sound of A Rush of Blood to the Head, and these two just seemed overly awkward. I did continue to listen to them, and these albums are some my favourites now. Motion Picture Soundtrack is a brilliant song. Radiohead has extremely meaningful lyrics, and their creative sound made them the perfect band for me.

Debate about the sound of Coldplay sounding similar to Radiohead is what I disagree on. I don't even know how so much people find that Coldplay is "copying" Muse, while Muse makes pure hard rock, but with Radiohead I wouldn't know either. If anyone manages to see how Paradise & Everything In It's Right Place have similar sound, they deserve a sort of very nice award. Coldplay is full or original and wonderful work. :vanish:

On the topic of Radiohead being depressive, well, I don't mind this. Fitter Happier or Codex make them what they are.

So, I was wondering, what is Coldplaying's opinion about the band? Do songs such as "Idioteque" or "Videotape" sound well? If you dislike the band, don't worry to tell me, I'm asking for an opinion after all. :D

• Replies 26.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• the_gloaming09

• yellowy eyes

• Ms Magpie

• MrMagpie

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol I haven't been here in 5 years but I decided to pop my head back in for some nostalgia. Seems like this was my last post so here's an update... I finally saw Radiohead live in Manchester in 2017 a

Obviously everyone on Coldplaying hates Radiohead.

In case you can't tell, I'm being sarcastic ;)

Seriously, you only have to read through a few pages of this thread, and the other one to see that there are a huge number of people who love both Radiohead and Coldplay. Some love Radiohead even more.

I rarely come on around here, some of you might not know me, but I came here wondering what Coldplaying's opinion about Radiohead is?

Without sounding like a dick, maybe read the last few hundred pages?

Yes it was impossible not to sound like a dick, yes.

A couple would be: Lucky, Let Down, Street Spirit, 15 Step, Airbag, Fake Plastic Trees, 2+2=5

Fake Plastic Trees, there There, 15 Step, Creep, Just

Thank you for telling me! (Creep can't attract me because the sound is a little noisy suddenly. But I like its feeling. )

I am trying to know understand Radiohead.