🏆 VOTE ORPHANS AT THE MTV VMAS 🏆
thefox

that running man...

Runningman was created by Matt Pike of design studio Universal Everything.

Working directly with Coldplay, we were commissioned to create the opening and closing visuals of their headline show at Glastonbury 2011, and ongoing world tour.

The fuzzyman has been adopted as the mascot of the tour, seen across twitter, Youtube teasers and merchandising.

Also made the MV Ad...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PDcJeymhWM]MTV Ad[/ame]

And the proyections in the Glastonbury pyramid

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7na7AUWRh3k]Every teardrop Is A Waterfall @ Glastonbury 2011[/ame]

Does anyone have an hq still picture of the running man, I'd love a new wallpaper for my phone and computer! Thanks

317595_149912138438841_137733122990076_237542_1206207188_n.jpg

I recently got around to editing the old footage of the fuzzyman, and this is how it turned out (the final version will be built out of real Lego). I'm still looking for source footage of the fuzzyman running and flying...

317595_149912138438841_137733122990076_237542_1206207188_n.jpg

I recently got around to editing the old footage of the fuzzyman, and this is how it turned out (the final version will be built out of real Lego). I'm still looking for source footage of the fuzzyman running and flying...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0ll5yizGLo]Awesome To The Max - YouTube[/ame]

But its played during HLH unless i'm missing something...

But its played during HLH unless i'm missing something...

Running Man is Charlie Brown. That's my hunch.

From what Chris has said, paradise is the girls song and Charlie brown is the boys. Charlie brown isn't a person in the albums story. It's a stand in name, that riffs of the peanuts comic character of the same name - he also had a big heart.

Running man is probably isn't anything more than a cool graphic which represents the various stages of the song hlh

I saw RunningMan on X factor charlie brown with new movements :P

New Running Man > Old Running Man

:P

yeah, i saw it too. There was one pattern that i really liked where the running man was really blurry

i'D LOVe Coldplay to launch a free program where you control the Running Man and all the effects and movements and steps per second. I'd play with it for hours lol! sounds impossible right?

I guess the running man is being used during the Charlie Brown performances now at the concerts.I seen a couple videos of the running man being displayed at the concerts on the small circular screens.I really enjoyed it when it was used during Hurts Like Heaven.I kind of dont think it works in Charlie Brown.A little sad about that.

i'D LOVe Coldplay to launch a free program where you control the Running Man and all the effects and movements and steps per second. I'd play with it for hours lol! sounds impossible right?

I will definitely play it for 4 and half minutes...

is there any high quality Running Man pics so I can make it my iphone background?

Hi guys, does someone have a video of the "Fuzzyman" from the Mylo Tour? :) During HLH the colored guy is mooving faster and sometimes he even flies :)

It would be great, if there would be an "alternative" version of the HLH video with the running Fuzzyman :)

like this?:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKw5uGnxzUY]Coldplay - Hurts Like Heaven (Instrumental With Fuzzyman) - YouTube[/ame]

Iknow this not the best, but the best i can...