ColdplayingfromKansas

The Awesome Random Posting Thread

Hey guys!!!! Hope it's okay to post here... my friend just showed me this new guy called Tiggs Da Author and when I was watching his new music video I saw Chris in it!!! Try and find him :p

Found 'm ! :D

How is everybody doing, lol? :)

Who is awesome here, lol. Raise their hands, lol. :)

How is everybody doing, lol? :)

Who is awesome here, lol. Raise their hands, lol. :)

pretty good, can't stop listening Songs of Experience - U2's new album :heart::p

probably the best of 2017

Coldplay played an amazing set in Düsseldorf, Germany, back in 2003.

I love this performance so much and the sound is great by the way!

• Like 1

this thread is so dead :blank:

just here to say I'm so happy the old smileys are back and I can finally communicate properly again :wacko:

actually this close to going through my posts from the past few years and adding smileys to complete the messages :laugh3:

• Like 3

:escaping::escaping2::escaping3::escaping2: :escaping3: :escaping2: :escaping3: :escaping2: :escaping3: :escaping2: :escaping3:

:husky::huskyhug::indianchief::lock::mad2::mickey::saw: what the heck

:viva: :crown::parachutes::gossip::sleeping2::sleeping3::freak::ears::singer::crown::dead::crown::ears::singer::no::lipsrsealed2::angel::gossip::crown::parachutes::sneaky::escaping3::drummer::shocked2::huh::huh2::crown::ears::singer::no::lipsrsealed2::angel::gossip::crown::parachutes:

OHHHHHHHHHHHH, OHHHHHHHHHHHH, OHHHHHHHHHHHH, OHHHHHHHHHHHH

:ears::singer::no::lipsrsealed2::angel::gossip::crown::parachutes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id=guoQMFzXKZg;list=PLuNP8iUK1gbhd-y4-KibzlPZXYVDiU8gE;t=0

St. Patrick's Children Choir Performance of "Somewhere Only We Know". They are from County Down, Northern Ireland~ Strickly speaking, it is not Random, but coming across when discovering different types of Children Choirs online~

It is an Amazing/Beautiful performance, beyond words, those real、lovely and rich facial expressions, shall say, full of Life:heart:~ The music teacher must be a good one. Imagine other songs, maybe the ones of co. covered by Children Choirs ~

Happy New Year 2020

P.S. I think their energies are like newly added/resumed emojis here, cheers~:drummer::drinking::daisy::bliss::clap:

This is probably the most random thing I've ever posted on this forum, but I just remembered this morning that I still have an account on here. Been about 5 years since I last logged in I think... Hi all!

• Like 3

This is probably the most random thing I've ever posted on this forum, but I just remembered this morning that I still have an account on here. Been about 5 years since I last logged in I think... Hi all!

Hi there !

• Like 1

Hi there !

Hi! Good to see the forum's still doing well and you guys are still spreading the Coldplay love! :blush:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

I suggest you insert a different email and thy it this way. If it still does not work, then there is some bug. But it can be just the case that you have to update and verify your address and that’s it. I am using the tool from need 407 area code. And this method helped me, I have solved the issue. You can try it also from your end, it is quick and will not bring any harm anyway. Good luck!

Edited by memrtoos

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, memrtoos said:

I suggest you insert a different email and thy it this way. If it still does not work, then there is some bug. But it can be just the case that you have to update and verify your address and that’s it. I am using the tool from need 407 area code. And this method helped me, I have solved the issue. You can try it also from your end, it is quick and will not bring any harm anyway. Good luck!

Welcome to the forum! I'm wondering what your post is exactly related to because I don't see any connection between your post and the rest of this thread. I would suggest sharing the quoted post in a completely new thread in the General Discussion Area (https://coldplaying.com/forums/forum/3-general-discussion-area/). Cooperate with us and avoid sharing unnecessary and irrelevant posts that are not related to the topic of a thread.

Edited by M Marks The Spot