✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Awesome Random Posting Thread

ColdplayingfromKansas

Oh, that's at every school, it happens at mine too. But trust me, if we were in the same classes you'd be fine, just don't talk to the nimrods, they'll never leave you alone otherwise. Plus, lunch would be interesting, trust me, uh . . . My friends and I have some rather interesting conversations :lol: (I mean that as light hearted as possible, it's all just jokes and kind of stupid stuff)

• Replies 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

no not really

ok I did have kind a bad argument with Esther right before exams :( but that'll be fine in september

reason why I thought/think that is because it was my 3 year at school here (we have another system than you I'll say that later if you want)

and the first was really cool: new school=new people but at the end it was horrible

second was with people taking my phone and reading my messages and saying that I was in love with a friend of mine who is 7 years older than me

this was great: the whole class wanted to be friends with each other and stuff :awesome:

Oh, that's at every school, it happens at mine too. But trust me, if we were in the same classes you'd be fine, just don't talk to the nimrods, they'll never leave you alone otherwise. Plus, lunch would be interesting, trust me, uh . . . My friends and I have some rather interesting conversations :lol: (I mean that as light hearted as possible, it's all just jokes and kind of stupid stuff)

That sounds like our lunch table ^^ I guess we're kinda in the 'middle group' also (which is fine with me, since most of the 'popular' kids are, well . . . jerks).

That sucks, Celien, I'm sorry. Hopefully you'll have a better experience this year :(

^ Bed, Celien! :whip:

. . . That way you can be wide awake if we get an announcement tomorrow :P

aye aye sir!

wait announcement?

My bad! Spelling fail (I was never good at spelling . . . and my mom's an English teacher too :P) Sorry about about that Celien (I spelled it right this time, right?)

:) I just hate when people do it, said a dozen times in the French thread

yea you did it right now