🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

The Many Mystery Messages Of Mylo Xyloto

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah - coldplay's obsession or reference to the number 42 is taken from the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy by Douglas Adams. A classic sci fi novel. one of the themes or subplots of the story is the Ultimate Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, The Universe, and Everything. The answer was 42 which led to so many theories by fans of the book, but in the end Douglas Adams said it was just an arbitrary answer - my guess is that his point was that it's something different for everybody, our purpose, our goals, and our experiences which shape our journey in this so called life.

Thus coldplay's fascination with the 42 (Those that are dead, are not dead, there just living in my head - perhaps the question of whether people are ever really dead, or always alive in one's mind and memories. Hence it's inclusion in Viva La Vida and Death and All of his friends. It's a brilliant track, and i hope they develop an arc to that song, perhaps a trilogy of sorts.

very deep, just blew my mind

I dont get it the article says X&Y had too many songs... There are 13 songs in that album. Chris says it will have 13 tracks but they want to make a short album

I think when they say short it doesn't always mean in terms of # of tracks, but the total time of the album

I found the best resolution of this picture. I'm surprised that they didn't have this one on Coldplay.com

Anywho, I noticed something that no one has noticed so far, I think.

In this high resolution picture that I found, you can see the word "hypnoflow" several times.

I'm thinking that might be the name of another song on the album.

It reminds me of the hypnofeed for some reasons.

I'm going to put pics of it up soon.

Hmmm... weird... what are those letters in blue on the top center (to the left of the butterfly)?

Okay, they look pretty random to me...

J(I?)MYAMG(C?)NAPRCVJJ

WTF is that?

Those are the initials of their wives and children

They even added it twice

initials_1.png

JMYAMGNA?RCVJJ

initials_2.png

NJ - CVJ - AMG - Y? - MAJR

The second one is grouped mother - children, so

Nico - Joanna

Chloe - Violet - Jonah

Apple - Moses - Gwyneth

Yasmin - ?

Marianne - Ava - Juno - Rex

So I can only assume Phil is becoming a father? ;)

They even added it twice

initials_1.png

JMYAMGNA?RCVJJ

initials_2.png

Nico - Joanna

Chloe - Violet - Jonah

Apple - Moses - Gwyneth

Yasmin - ?

That's a sick find. I was wondering what those meant.

They even added it twice

initials_1.png

JMYAMGNA?RCVJJ

initials_2.png

Nico - Joanna

Chloe - Violet - Jonah

Apple - Moses - Gwyneth

Yasmin - ?

That's cool :D

Gosh, there's so many radio towers on this thing it's not even funny :freak:

Also, just to the left of the O in OXYL you can see [. . .] sunlight'

On the top right corner written in white the are some Major Minus lyrics AND another "Under 1 Roof".

Saw it from this pic http://thefunstar.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/CP-MX-2COVERS-CROP3.jpg, which is the higher resolution I could find (pity the bottom is cut out). You can also see a little bit better those little lyrics written in blue in the top right corner. I think they could be from CB as I spot "be a Cartoon Heart". :nice:

On the top right corner written in white the are some Major Minus lyrics AND another "Under 1 Roof".

Saw it from this pic http://thefunstar.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/CP-MX-2COVERS-CROP3.jpg, which is the higher resolution I could find (pity the bottom is cut out). You can also see a little bit better those little lyrics written in blue in the top right corner. I think they could be from CB as I spot "be a Cartoon Heart". :nice:

You are very right, I see it too

Underneath where you guys are seeing the "Fuzzy Man" (I'm still not sure if he's actually there or not) are lyrics to Hurts Like Heaven, so it would make sense.

"Do you ever get the feeling that you're missing the mark". It's straight left of the M in Mylo, Next to the MX

I'm having too much fun trying to figure out this Cover.

And this is my first post so I guess hi?