🏆 VOTE COLDPLAY AT THE MTV EMA'S 🏆
Blakexy1125

Am i the only one who likes this song?

At first i didnt like the new direction they were going but its something that grows on you and now i love it. i actually enjoy etiaw and paradise and im excited for the rest of the album!

Is this what people do when every new song comes out?

You forgot to count the millions of other sheep and teenage girls in the world.

Lol maybe the mods should ban me for being an asshole, but I think they hate the song too. :D

Every time there is a new song out, some will like it, some won't. It's not the end of the world.

And no, you are not the only one who like it.

I love it, it isn't may favorite Coldplay song but I still love it haha. Ya it takes a couple of times of listening to it before it will grow on you :D

Nice atleast a few agree with me. Im not saying its my favorite song by them but i do enjoy it and im glad to hear new stuff from them :D

You forgot to count the millions of other sheep and teenage girls in the world.

Lol maybe the mods should ban me for being an asshole, but I think they hate the song too. :D

I agree.

Maybe I should ban myself now. :|

I think the people who actually like the song are too busy listening to it and taking it in, rather than running to the board to bitch about how the band must be selling out because its not "AROBTTH Volume 2".

I like the song too. Granted I initially didn't expect much to come out of this song but I did enjoy the song when I took a listen to it for the first time, and now I can't stop playing it.

Listening to it right now. It's...I dunno. It's fine, I guess. I will agree that it's nowhere near as good as some of the new songs they've come out with, but it's not a bad song I think.

I feel like a lot of people who hate the song don't hate the song that much, they're just seeing everyone complain about it, which amplifies their dislike of it and/or compels them to conform to what everyone else is saying.

I feel like a lot of people who hate the song don't hate the song that much, they're just seeing everyone complain about it, which amplifies their dislike of it and/or compels them to conform to what everyone else is saying.

I don't like the song but I have to say that I'd agree with this.

It's ok for me now. I like the atmosphere of this song.

I'm actually wondering what Jonny will be doing till the guitar riff goes in on like 3:50 :thinking:

It's cool. They're smart - it's a good bridging song, carrying us from the Viva era to the MX era. It is exciting to think how this song will slot in amongst the album story (you can imagine Charlie Brown gathering energy straight after it). Overall, I think it is a foretaste of what is to come, and personally I can not wait!

In love. But I can't read so much bad criticism like on this forum. I guess I need to stay aware from the internet for some time.

Your avatar is amazing!

Where we can have those stickers symbols for photoshop? Thank you! :)

Good, not great. Not as bad as I thought it was after the first listen.

It's just....I dunno. I'm confused.

The shock I guess.

Coldpay what happened to youuuuuuuuuuuu guyssss?!!, this is the third awful song there is no heart in it at all, I'm very disappointed, first(every tear drop is..) was a disaster, second(major minus) was below average any young band can make better, third one moving to mars was good just good and not a song to remember after a while......and now this para para para oh it is complete fall down. sorry, I was so excited but after I heard it oh I didn't recognize you guys this just not you don't try to sell out, and I don't want second rush of blood to the head album but at least if you moving to new direction please make this move good and better than your previous albums not very bad change as this 4 song I lost interest even in listening to the new stuff, sorry....I'm very old fan of you guys and I have two copy of each album and so many old fans feel the same we supported you and made you what you are not those who you are trying to impress by this meaningless songs.

Your avatar is amazing!

Where we can have those stickers symbols for photoshop? Thank you! :)

Oh thanks but that image is just that small. I got the symbols from the tracklisting and put them together :)