🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

What an epic song!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it's brilliant but so are Amsterdam, Death and All His Friends, and Coloratura. But that doesn't take away any of the quality - this is still a brilliant song, it just so happens that (almost) ev

Epic song, I hope it gets played live and won't be another song like, (x&y)that never gets played live.

X&Y has been played live though!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5ldYvrrdgY]Coldplay - X & Y (Live From Austin City) - YouTube[/ame]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
This would be a great song if it didn't have all the weird background noises in the beginning, "UGHHHHHH" and "HMMMMMM"...

I think that's either Someone breathing air High up with the birds or having an orgasm because Chris' voice is so sexy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

One of the best songs. I personally think this song doesn't get anything near to the recognition it deserves, certainly one of my current favorites. I even made a lyrics video to it, would be glad if you guys could check it out, thanks! [video=youtube;ktGx2yp1IaM]

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 years later...
1 hour ago, Nature said:

Think this is there best closing track.

it's brilliant but so are Amsterdam, Death and All His Friends, and Coloratura.

But that doesn't take away any of the quality - this is still a brilliant song, it just so happens that (almost) every Coldplay ending song is amazing. This is probably the song on MX that sounded the most similar to Viva - weird production techniques, Leonard Cohen lyrics, great ambience, and a weirder drum pattern.

• Like 1