7. Charlie Brown

8. Us Against The World

9. UFO

10. Up In Flames

11. MMIX

12. Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

13. Paradise

:deal2:

Absolutely no sense at all. Some of you should try to understand the album. Then you would not want to see MTM on it. It was the right and only possible decision to let that song off.

Guest howyousawtheworld

God! Moving To Mars isn't on the album. Get over it!

1. A Hopeful Transmission

2. Don't Let It Break Your Heart

3. Up With The Birds

4. Moving to Mars

5. Mylo Xyloto

6. Hurts Like Heaven

7. Charlie Brown

8. Us Against The World

9. UFO

10. Up In Flames

11. MMIX

12. Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

13. Paradise

:deal2:

That track list makes no fucking sense contextually at all. Really, really messy.

You do understand Mylo Xyloto is a story, right?

Guest Hyperfried

In terms of story placement, the lyric "we are meeting for the first time" more or less cements it as a potential album opener. It also sets the scene, in a sense: the setting becomes somewhere foreign, perhaps Mars, jarring us into our plot in the "schizophrenic" way that Chris Martin described.

I've actually edited the album so that Moving to Mars is the opener. It's really cool, and it works.

i would very happy if MTM was on MX but its not so it pretty sad,its a beautiful song its realy do,i think it was last one

I LOVE Moving to Mars, but I kinda can't see it fit with the rest of the songs. The mood of the song just does not go along with the rest of MX in my opinion, even though the lyrics do.

I am really missing MTM. I would put it after UWTB, because once that ends, I am wanting some more!

I love MTM and I wish it was on the album but I'm not really sure it fits (which is probably why they gave it to us early).

In terms of story placement, the lyric "we are meeting for the first time" more or less cements it as a potential album opener. It also sets the scene, in a sense: the setting becomes somewhere foreign, perhaps Mars, jarring us into our plot in the "schizophrenic" way that Chris Martin described.

I've actually edited the album so that Moving to Mars is the opener. It's really cool, and it works.

It's not a good album opener. At all. It's a decent song, but I think they were right to keep it off MX.

I think it's a great song, but I don't really thik it would fit on the album (imo). Plus, if it was on the album another song would probally not be on the album, and I would get sad.:cry:

I think it could either work as an epilogue after UWTB or... the start of a new chapter in the story, anda new album - lol, that would be a trip if they ever thought of doing that.

Glad it wasn't on the album. Don't think it would have fit. Would have slowed the momentum down in my opinion. (Kinda why I don't like Up In Flames).

Happy that it stayed as a b-side.

The most important is that MTM has been released anyway.

It's a great B-side, and I hope we'll get more new songs for this era

In place of POC for me....

Ditto here! In fact it is in place of POC on the album tracklist on my MP3 player:D I personally find POC unlistenable... it doesn't sound like Coldplay, IMO, and I'm not a fan of heavily distorted synth warbling. Now I've got to find a B-side to take the place of Paradise, and I'll have a solid MX album...

after Charlie Brown[/color] imo.

THIS

I always play MTM after CB now. With they way CB winds down at the end, push play after the very last note of CB. The transition is absolutely gorgeous.

moving to mars is so-so to me... and i disagree if the song will come up in the album.

UFO M2M PoC

I chopped off the ending of UFO that is the beginning of princess and stuck moving to mars in between those two. then at the end of moving to mars while that weird noise plays i slowly fade in the beginning of princess (the part right before the track switches from UFO to PoC.) It fits awesome there

Moving to mars instead of UFO and UFO as b-side or as hidden track after UWTB

This.

I've always felt that MX was just a *littly* too short compared to VLV (which I think is the perfect length) because VLV actually has 12 full songs (add ROL and CSC, not to mention the Escapist) while MX only has 11.