🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

Q MAGAZINE Rates Mylo Xyloto 5/5 Stars (Scans now in first post)

71tj4y.jpg

Girls%252BAloud%252BGA_HQ.png

the famous women who have no intelligence because selfish. want to be famous fame and always think of them. it's called luxury. these women not need boyfriends or husbands .

girls is commercial, empty their musics, they should have been discovered on X Factor

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPWUyAZZfK0&feature=relmfu]Girls Aloud - Call The Shots - YouTube[/ame]

I liked the line "...the trustworthy piano/guitar axis of 'Oldplay,'" because that's something I've been saying for ages now.

I'm always happy when a band I love gets a positive review, especially when I think they deserve it like I think MX does, but this is a bit over the top to me. Then again, I think all music reviews are crap. Either way, nice job boys :D

Everything you said.

This was expected considering the enormous pulsating hard-on Q have had for Coldplay recently.

:lol:

the famous women who have no intelligence because selfish. want to be famous fame and always think of them. it's called luxury. these women not need boyfriends or husbands .

girls is commercial, empty their musics, they should have been discovered on X Factor

anim_46541c7e-f943-0c54-4501-beb1316444ce.gifGirls Aloud has been discovered/formed in Popstars (which is basically the same as X-factor) anim_46541c7e-f943-0c54-4501-beb1316444ce.gif
This was expected considering the enormous pulsating hard-on Q have had for Coldplay recently.

LOL Don't we all have one? :dazzled: :D

I think the critics were kinda harsh. 65/100 is the lowest ever Coldplay album average.

I would be harsh too, I'd give ETIAW a 3/5 back in the summer, cos I was in the state of shock of what has become of Coldplay.

BUT when I heared the whole album I was in love, I don't know, somehow I didn't mind the not-so-deep lyrics and all other weaknesses.

Even if I weren't a fan I'd give the album a 9 or a 10 because it just works. Everything is in place, everything is perfect.

So the critics who gave them a chance, who didn't dismiss it as pop garbage after one play, wrote fair reviews.

Also, just the presence of Rihanna on the record knocked down the score by 5-10%. :D

I love Princess Of China tho. And We Found Love. I was happy when R and CP hit no.1 on Billboard Hot 100 & 200 simultaneously. :)

I liked the line "...the trustworthy piano/guitar axis of 'Oldplay,'" because that's something I've been saying for ages now.

I'm always happy when a band I love gets a positive review, especially when I think they deserve it like I think MX does, but this is a bit over the top to me. Then again, I think all music reviews are crap. Either way, nice job boys :D

I'm just going to completely agree with every aspect of your statement! :D

I don't care if I'm the only one to defend Girls Aloud - they have some of the best pop songs of the 2000s.

the mentality of group of girls today, sounds empty as their way of thinking with men in their love life or about life in general .

I think the last group of girls who still had a mind that was in the 80s-90s example Bananarama, 4 Non Blondes and others.

but hey since Emancipation of women today women are becoming stupid. much girls who are in TV reality .

then the famous group of girls ? pff . and made great lyrics for the people ? pff