🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

What made you LOL today?

^ lol no

That guy looks MUCH more like Moby than my hubby does. The only Moby-ish thing my hubby's got going for him is... he's white and he's got a very short buzz-cut.

That guy at the festival was either 1) drunk, 2) high, or 3) both.

oh okay i see :lol:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I left a silent but deadly in an empty aisle at the grocery store today. Moving along with my shopping to the next aisle, I hear a couple who just turned into the aisle exclaiming "Oh my god!", then s

This happened to me again today. I bought cider and was asked to show my ID card when I was paying for it. My friend, who was shopping with me, saw it and had a laugh about that. Later I asked her, "W

inb4 "oh sorry haha, it will be nice when you're older" last summer on holiday in France we were at a restaurant. I ordered an alcoholic drink and the waiter looked at me surprised and said "ther

Posted Images

Upon completion of Shaun of the Dead, Pegg was questioned on whether he would be abandoning the British film industry for bigger and better things, to which he replied "It's not like I'm going to run off and do Mission: Impossible III!" He then went on to play Benji Dunn, an I.M.F. technician who assists Tom Cruise's character, Ethan Hunt. in Mission: Impossible III.

Gotta love Simon Pegg.

Upon completion of Shaun of the Dead, Pegg was questioned on whether he would be abandoning the British film industry for bigger and better things, to which he replied "It's not like I'm going to run off and do Mission: Impossible III!" He then went on to play Benji Dunn, an I.M.F. technician who assists Tom Cruise's character, Ethan Hunt. in Mission: Impossible III.

Gotta love Simon Pegg.

:laugh3:

• 2 weeks later...
Me and my roommate laughed through the whole thing. And then we actually started discussing batman and superman's relation.

:laugh3:

Batman wins lol

Damn right :charming: