⭐️DISCUSS COLDPLAY'S RUMOURED UPCOMING ALBUM!🪐
CountingDemons

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

Muse North America 2013

I saw Muse last night in Los Angeles...what an awesome amazing show. So freaking much fun. We were on the floor, all GA, about 5 feet from the barrier and 10 feet from stage. The pyramid they're using is so cool, and they played Undisclosed Desires, so I can die happy now. Here is the link to my pics on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151265344802099.466902.573127098&type=1&l=346f262751

I was there too, Dianne! Got barrier on Chris' side! I'll post pics later.

I also went to the 2nd night but was in a seat. Witnessed the following:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig40O8e4gJw]Muse - Sign o' the Times (Prince cover) - Live at Staples Center - Los Angeles, CA - 1/24/13 - YouTube[/ame]

I was there too, Dianne! Got barrier on Chris' side! I'll post pics later.

I also went to the 2nd night but was in a seat. Witnessed the following:

Muse - Sign o' the Times (Prince cover) - Live at Staples Center - Los Angeles, CA - 1/24/13 - YouTube

We were like 3 people back from the barrier on Chris's side, and about 4 people from the center ramp until KoC, then it got insane. LOL. We were with Erick, Gotcheese2768. How far down the barrier were you?

And i just tweeted that the people on the Muse forum are complaining that they changed the setlist, adding Sunburn, while Coldplay doesn't. Can't please anyone, can you? LOL

And i just tweeted that the people on the Muse forum are complaining that they changed the setlist, adding Sunburn, while Coldplay doesn't. Can't please anyone, can you? LOL

Wow really, people are complaining that they played Sunburn, a song that hasn't been played in the US for 6 years? :laugh3:

Wow really, people are complaining that they played Sunburn, a song that hasn't been played in the US for 6 years? :laugh3:

People are complaining they played it the 2nd night and not the 1st.

People are complaining they played it the 2nd night and not the 1st.

Oh I see. Still they shouldn't complain! It's not like one night got a much better setlist than the other. And at least they're playing longer shows than they did on the last US tour.

Psssh, we still got Bliss on the 1st night. That's an extremely rare song in North America. It got replaced by boring ol' Resistance on the 2nd night. As someone who went to BOTH nights, they were both equally good. Now let's see what night #3 has in store...

(for the record, I sobbed like a baby during Sunburn, been wanting to hear that for YEARS)

We were like 3 people back from the barrier on Chris's side, and about 4 people from the center ramp until KoC, then it got insane. LOL. We were with Erick, Gotcheese2768. How far down the barrier were you?

About 3 people down from the center slant. Chris was basically directly in front of me.

I noticed the crowd was really tame until KoC and then it suddenly got wild! Not that I was complaining about tons of personal space to jump during Bliss, of course.

Psssh, we still got Bliss on the 1st night. That's an extremely rare song in North America. It got replaced by boring ol' Resistance on the 2nd night. As someone who went to BOTH nights, they were both equally good. Now let's see what night #3 has in store...

(for the record, I sobbed like a baby during Sunburn, been wanting to hear that for YEARS)

About 3 people down from the center slant. Chris was basically directly in front of me.

I noticed the crowd was really tame until KoC and then it suddenly got wild! Not that I was complaining about tons of personal space to jump during Bliss, of course.

You had to have been right by us. We were right in front of Chris too. KoC got crazy, all of a sudden there were like twice as many people. This one girl wedged herself in between my husband and me and wouldn't move. She was like crying would not move over, even when I pushed her out of the way, kshe moved right back. It was the most bizarre thing. Funny too because we are both tall, and of course, I got the usual complaints about standing in front of short people so they couldn't see :/

You can see where I was from these pics. No video though, I wanted to enjoy and not concentrating on recording, but I did get a bit of Starlight on my iPhone.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151265344802099.466902.573127098&type=1&l=346f262751

I'd love to go again tomorrow if I could get a GA ticket, but I wouldn't be all that excited about sitting in the rain all day.

You wanna know how I know we were close to each other, Dianne? The fact that I clicked your FB album and briefly thought they were my own photos! :laugh3:

I'll briefly make my album public (act fast, folks!) to compare. First 40 or so photos are night 1.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.583711031643293.147628.100000132050984&type=3

The crowd was at its worst during Undisclosed Desires. Hoards of little girls rushed the barrier to touch Matt. The 3 guys to the right of me completely lost their barrier spot to little girls who shoved forward and then proceeded to text the entire rest of the show haha.

You wanna know how I know we were close to each other, Dianne? The fact that I clicked your FB album and briefly thought they were my own photos! :laugh3:

I'll briefly make my album public (act fast, folks!) to compare. First 40 or so photos are night 1.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.583711031643293.147628.100000132050984&type=3

The crowd was at its worst during Undisclosed Desires. Hoards of little girls rushed the barrier to touch Matt. The 3 guys to the right of me completely lost their barrier spot to little girls who shoved forward and then proceeded to text the entire rest of the show haha.

That's too funny. We didn't get there until almost 4, my husband had to work. So I was happy we were as close as we were. Those little girls were so obnoxious - all the ones trying to weave their way to the front "my friend is up there." At one point, my husband asked one girl what her friend's name was, she said "Justin" so he yelled "Justin!" No one turned around so she left. Hahaha.

is there anybody going to their sunday emirates gig :D ? i havent been to wembley before how many hours should i go before to be the first row ?? or where is the best place to wait ? :P

Well, that ends my run of 3 Muse shows in 4 days, and now I'm probably done seeing them until their 7th album (unless they show up at a random festival I happen to be at over the next year). Have fun at the rest of the shows, guys! I'll post some pics later.

First 8 of these are from the pit, last few are from seats.

P1010933_zpscbc129fb.jpg

P1010935_zpsb2846367.jpg

P1010941_zpsa188d194.jpg

P1010945_zpsa769a3ef.jpg

P1010946_zps14b08c81.jpg

P1010950_zps3956ee59.jpg

P1010952_zps57e0cedf.jpg

P1010980_zpsda8890b0.jpg

P1010998_zps73cc7e75.jpg

P1020014_zps90e5e968.jpg

P1020040_zpsfcd8ca27.jpg

P1020089_zps9bc64e64.jpg

Anyone got a spare ticket for their warchild gig on feb ?? :( willing to pay

Anyone got a spare ticket for their warchild gig on feb ?? :( willing to pay

Don't know who that girl is in your photo, but she is fiiiiiiit.

is there anybody going to their sunday emirates gig :D ? i havent been to wembley before how many hours should i go before to be the first row ?? or where is the best place to wait ? :P

Im there,if you have standing tickets,be there very soon.

Muse is fucking amazing live. I don't like swearing, but that's pretty much what describes them. I don't even particularly enjoy the 2nd law, but holyyyyy. That was like the second best concert I've been to.

sdlfjsbegszgsdg :dance:

Matthew Bellamy almost put the mic in my nose, on of my best live moments :rolleyes:

efa5a6f6e4da27408ab1dc34daec61f9.gif

I think even Dan and Phil's (danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil) video is better.

:dazzled:

Muse is fucking amazing live. I don't like swearing, but that's pretty much what describes them. I don't even particularly enjoy the 2nd law, but holyyyyy. That was like the second best concert I've been to.

I am super excited to see them

Any suggestions on time to get there if I'm standing?:)

It's weird, everyone says this, but I've never felt particularly included or wanted at a Muse gig. They don't seem to acknowledge the audience much, in gesture or setlist to be honest, but that might just have been the gigs I went to :\