🚀COLDPLAY PREMIERE THEIR NEW SINGLE 'HIGHER POWER' FROM SPACE✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

Wow this thread's been running hot tonight! :lol:

:stunned:

I have stumbled along a thread that I should have been in a long time ago judging from it... Especially this page :lol:

So, uhm, hi I guess :P

HI! I'm Grace :awesome:

Your username is awesome, haha!

I need some new live pictures. :bigcry: JUST GO TO AUSTRALIA ALREADY! :lol: :P

I SECOND THIS SOOOO FREAKING MUCH.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Megalomania

• Hysteria

• Mojo Pin

• Mrs.McFly

HI! I'm Grace :awesome:

Your username is awesome, haha!

Hey Grace, nice to meet you :D

ETA: Don't know what the done thing is on threads like this... Whether poofing is alright or what. But anyway, I've got to run, my body clock may be mashed after boat trip but I've got work in the morning and unless I sleep now I'll probably be dying tomorrow :lol: S'was nice chatting to y'all I shall be back tomorrow evening no doubt. (You've gone and reeled me in guys :laugh3: you're now stuck with me :P)

ETA: Don't know what the done thing is on threads like this... Whether poofing is alright or what. But anyway, I've got to run, my body clock may be mashed after boat trip but I've got work in the morning and unless I sleep now I'll probably be dying tomorrow :lol: S'was nice chatting to y'all I shall be back tomorrow evening no doubt.

Go get lots of rest. :nice: It was nice meeting you and chatting with you!

(You've gone and reeled me in guys :laugh3: you're now stuck with me :P)

:lol: It's always great to have another Muser on board.

Hey Grace, nice to meet you :D

ETA: Don't know what the done thing is on threads like this... Whether poofing is alright or what. But anyway, I've got to run, my body clock may be mashed after boat trip but I've got work in the morning and unless I sleep now I'll probably be dying tomorrow :lol: S'was nice chatting to y'all I shall be back tomorrow evening no doubt. (You've gone and reeled me in guys :laugh3: you're now stuck with me :P)

Oh yeah, I'm Christina, btw. :wacko:

Oh God. :bigcry:

Nah, I'm only teasing. :P Always nice to have some new faces! :wacko:

You can poof if you want too, I always disappear in the middle of a conversation. :vanish:

Aw. :sad: Which gif was it? If it's possible to describe it.

You know the scene from Zoolander with the 'models' in the car, jamming to Wham!? Yeah, that scene with Matt, Dom, Chris and Kirky's faces on there... It was the best thing evah. I'm so sad I deleted it... How I did it, idk :cry:

You know the scene from Zoolander with the 'models' in the car, jamming to Wham!? Yeah, that scene with Matt, Dom, Chris and Kirky's faces on there... It was the best thing evah. I'm so sad I deleted it... How I did it, idk :cry:

:cheesy:

MuseZoolander.gif

The facial expressions are perfect. :awesome: